billyboy needs help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

billyboy

just bought a 280E avantgarde AMG and I now have to sell my230ce H reg, but have'nt a clue how much its worth. I'm a new member of the elite and would appreciate any assistance. mileage is 74000. very good cond. all leather etc.Please any guidance would be a help.

I think first off is to post some pics within the Classified section here at MBCLUBUK.... The number of members and guests that view this site is enormous and people talk to people!!!!!

billyboy said:
just bought a 280E avantgarde AMG and I now have to sell my230ce H reg, but have'nt a clue how much its worth. I'm a new member of the elite and would appreciate any assistance. mileage is 74000. very good cond. all leather etc.Please any guidance would be a help.

With the CE's its less about age now, more about Condition, Colour, Spec, Servicing and Engine type etc etc.

Your CE could be worth anything between 2k and 15k :eek: , depending upon what it is..... big range huh? Bloody crazy IMO.

Wheelie summed it up well, put some pictures up and provide some detailed info and we should be able to have a pretty accurate stab at its worth if not find someone here that wants to buy it.

Another place you may want to look is Autotrader, theres usually a few there and it will give you an idea as to what range you should be looking at.

Just to back up what has been said above about posting it here ......

Went to my local sawmills on Wed lunchtime and parked up next to an identical car to mine (age, model, size, etc, etc) - only differences being colour (his was Charcoalish and he had black leather as opposed to my cream leather).

Anyhow, it belonged to a nice young chappie and we got chatting about our cars. He's had his 6 months and has 85k on the clock!

Got chatting about this site, and he explained that he signed up to it when he was researching about the car and was looking at the classifieds for a 'club members' car - exactly the same reason I joined too !

I told him to pop back and start contributing.

So, do post here - you just might get a buyer.

K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom