Bilstein B6 shock absorber.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

W4E300

Car
CLK 350 Sport
Just going through the spares stock and I found a single Bilstein B6 damper for a W208 320.....and a host of other vehicles too I'm sure. How in Gods name I ended up with a spare I have no idea, but on the very slim chance that someone is one short(!) I'm open to offers.......

Brand new, in the box.....code F4 BE3 A040 HO

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Attachments

• image-2127002145.jpg
    image-2127002145.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 24
Just a picture of the full shock. You wouldn't have any other bilstein shocks for my w208?

Thanks

Sadly - just got the one.

Attachments

• image-2963059616.jpg
    image-2963059616.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for the picture. have you driven any mercedes with these bilstein b6's fitted, if so what likes the ride?

I've had the b8's in other cars and was rather good with the correct springs.

marbee said:
Thanks for the picture. have you driven any mercedes with these bilstein b6's fitted, if so what likes the ride? I've had the b8's in other cars and was rather good with the correct springs.

I had a CLK320 convertible and put the B6's on it - completely transformed it and cut the sway & wallow out of the ride. Brilliant. Wish I could get them for my 500.

We'll to be honest Id be interested in buying a full set of bilstein's.

Is there a section on here for group buys, be interesting to contact a few bilstein suppliers and see what discount we could get on 5/10 sets of shocks. What ya think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom