Bilt Hamber Car Shampoo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tcb180

Car
Mercedes E320 Auto
Well I have always looked after my cars and always wash them myself.

I guess I've got around 48yrs experience in the practice taking into account my early years in the motor trade too.

I have never experienced anything quite like this product.

One teaspoon to a bucket of warm water and the suds stay right to the end of the wash.

Ok it was around £27 a litre delivered from BH website. But at a teaspoon per wash that is quite good value.

It's amazing!

tcb180-albums-my-e320-cdi-picture10584-159.jpg

Huge fan of this also, very little is needed to add to the bucket and in terms of pence per wash it is huge value, stays slippy and helps the mitt glide for a long time as well.

It doesn't have some of the "extra's" that you find in some other shampoo's but if your car is well prepped and waxed these are usually unnecessary anyway.

Another great BH product.

I use this too. All their stuff is excellent. I especially like the Surfex degreaser.

CaptainChaos said:
I use this too. All their stuff is excellent. I especially like the Surfex degreaser.

Be careful with the Surfex on car glass!

I let some run down my tailgate glass when doing some deep cleaning/degreasing. I didn't clean it off straight away and it etched into the glass permanently. My fault. I just never thought about it until the damage was done. It is a great product just very strong ;^(

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom