Bin burton causes birthday boy bottom bother

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
It was my birthday yesterday and I started the day by noticing that my wheelie bin was overflowing so I thought I would stand in it to squash the rubbish down like I've done many times before. The wheelie bin promptly tips over sending me flying head first into my fence and I land on my backside wedged in the bin. Being the happy chap I am I manage to lob the bin about 20 foot across the garden. After spending 10 minutes clearing up the mess I hobble inside to masses of sympathy from swmbo "told you not to do that, great influence for the children blah blah"

Spent the whole day wobbling about like I'd gone 12 rounds with dale Winton

Happy birthday to me :)

It was my birthday yesterday and I started the day by noticing that my wheelie bin was overflowing so I thought I would stand in it to squash the rubbish down like I've done many times before. The wheelie bin promptly tips over sending me flying head first into my fence and I land on my backside wedged in the bin. Being the happy chap I am I manage to lob the bin about 20 foot across the garden. After spending 10 minutes clearing up the mess I hobble inside to masses of sympathy from swmbo "told you not to do that, great influence for the children blah blah"

Spent the whole day wobbling about like I'd gone 12 rounds with dale Winton

Happy birthday to me :)

No good deed ever goes unpunished!

You need one of THESE

£20 of ebay saves all the accidents of falling out of the bin :D and yes I've been there too :eek: which is why I bought this little device :thumb:

Bravura bin biathlon buggeration brings batty boy botty.

Strangely can't get a certain Jonny Cash song out of my head ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom