Binz Edition Merc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Comcastle

Car
W202 C180 Sport
I saw this a few weeks ago in the shopping centre car park, and wondered what the hell it was at first:

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

Turns out its a Binz Edition of the Mercedes. Gives it a much bigger load area and a bit of extra leg room I think.

I've never seen one before, are they common on the Continent?

Don't be showing Developer215 that, he'll be putting an order in...

I have been a passenger in a Binz Benz, unfortunately it was in a funeral procession. It was very comfortable but grossly underpowered however, the chap being chauffeured in the lead car was not aware of this.

I have been a passenger in a Binz Benz, unfortunately it was in a funeral procession. It was very comfortable but grossly underpowered however, the chap being chauffeured in the lead car was not aware of this.

How could a hurse ever be underpowered?

How could a hurse ever be underpowered?

Perhaps a hearse may not be under-powered with a 2.2 diesel but the car I was in was a stretched limo and I would imagine that with 6 up, it may not be a relaxing car to drive.

You could always use it when you have pile of rubbish to take to the tip. Simply fill the car with the stuff you want to take to the tip.

Drive in. Leave the car and walk away. No need to worry about unloading. Getting home and having to give the insides of the car a good going over with the hoover.

It does look very hearse-like, and I dread to think how it is to try and park. Not an issue in a big open space, but driving round London for example? No thanks!

I suppose if you need the load space of a small van, but don't want a van or MPV and still have a family to cart around, perhaps that would be a viable option.

Not for me though thanks!

Why would you want an imitation, get the real thing.

CX%20Loadrunner%202%20%2828%29.jpg

tis3.jpg

I'm no fan of French cars, but I do appreciate Citroen's bonkers cars they did in the past!

Looks like Thunderbird 5 has arrived!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom