Bionic feet for amputee cat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Utter waste imo.

I would be if it happened to me and couldn't get the same treatment as a b****y cat.

Jeez you lot are miserable.
I think its a nice thing to do.
If you lost your legs you would get prosthetic ones, so why not somebodies cat or dog?
Oh and Dillon, what's this got to with MB? ;)

Last edited:
It's a warm and cuddly way of saying that they are testing new medical techniques on live animals.

I'm not going to open that debate by saying whether I approve or not.

Reminds me of a friend whose daughters wanted a cat, so he bought them a kitten, despite being desperately allergic to the damned things (put him in hospital with bronchitic asthma so severe he stopped breathing). One got run over and had a badly smashed leg. Debating whether to put it down, he and his wife decided that despite his allergy, the daughters loved it so much that they had it patched up at vast expense. Daughters were delighted to have kitty home, but when told that it had cost £500 (or whatever) to repair, they nonplussed my friend completely when they replied they would rather have had a Playstation for that sort of money...

Great story, all praise to the vet and his team.

Not wishing to poop the party or anything, but exactly what has this got to do with Mercedes? There is an off-topic section of the forum.. :dk:

Cheers,

Gaz

Not wishing to poop the party or anything, but exactly what has this got to do with Mercedes? There is an off-topic section of the forum.. :dk:

Cheers,

Gaz

Crikey! That's a bit ****?

So what if it costs a truckload. I hate cats, but it was very heart warming to see the cat walking again. There's far more useless humans on this planet at the moment wasting thousands on crap like iPhone4s.

Just don't 'pussyfoot' around the issue , then :D

lol.

um.. what does this have to do with Mercedes? nothing!

Of all the stories on the aol page toady i would have picked out the race team owner who died in the confines or a brothel! sex den or dungeon?

Very clever, though I'd have done the obvious thing and given it a special one-off injection - problem solved.

Some people spend a lot of money on their pets.
If they want to equip tiddles with new legs its their choice and their money.
At some point this technology will be used on humans.
Personally, even though I have a cat at home, I would not spend this much on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom