Birds are evil!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonl

Car
SLK230
Why do birds wait until you've cleaned your car before crapping all over it? I swear they sit on the roof tops waiting till you've finished.

Cleaned it at the w/e. Came out to it this morning. Looks like I backed into a milk float.

Does the shine scare them as they fly over or are they just evil???

Does the shine scare them as they fly over or are they just evil???

.....definitely EVIL !

... and how do they manage to target it in bits that are very difficult to clean... i.e. Radiator grill, panel gaps... etc etc etc

Arghhhhhh!!!

Snap! My husband had the same problem yesterday. He was cursing and swearing.

swl

yep! I agree! I hate it when that happens!!

tee hee - we've got seagulls to contend with - now they can make a mess :)

Andy

I heard it was good luck if a bird sh1ts on you. Never really understood that one though.

Originally posted by Simon
I heard it was good luck if a bird sh1ts on you. Never really understood that one though.

In your case it should be a flying Cow.:bannana: :bannana: LOL

Got my own back M8.:bannana: :bannana:

Last edited:
My next door neighbour but one keeps doves. They are slowly dissapearing one by one with a little help from my old mate the air rifle. My car looked white just now, not silver !!!!:mad:

Originally posted by GDC200
Johnsons thick baby wipes do the trick then gently wipe off the soap with a tissue. DO NOT USE THIN ALCOHOL BASED WIPES OTHERWISE YOU WILL RUIN YOUR PAINT. Get good wipes with nice soft cloths and use gently. Do not scrub otherwise you will scratch your paint.

Soft on your Bum and even better for your Paintwork Eh!:D :D

Originally posted by GDC200
Johnsons thick baby wipes do the trick then gently wipe off the soap with a tissue. DO NOT USE THIN ALCOHOL BASED WIPES OTHERWISE YOU WILL RUIN YOUR PAINT. Get good wipes with nice soft cloths and use gently. Do not scrub otherwise you will scratch your paint.

Thanks for the tip. Guess those interior screen wipes I bought will have to be used as intended instead!

Having already bought baby cotton-wool buds to clean in-between the gaps of the Kompressor badge, now I have to pick up baby wipes?

The girl at the chemist will no doubt get the impression I really look after my baby...

ahem

Babyoil to treat the leather?

Pigeons are the work of the devil :devil:
Here's one I caught studying his target area before commencing the 'bombing run'.

My_car290902_small.jpg

Da.mn vermin.

S.

The last time I washed my car it hadn't even been two hours before ONE single bird had managed to crap out the ENTIRE car!! Everything from the front-bumper to the rear bumper was crapped out - I could even tell which direction the bird had flown! I think they are frightened by the reflections or something.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom