Bit of Divine Justice ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
Picture the scene, traffic at a standstill outside my shop, 2 cars waiting to pull out of side turning into the main road, scabber in second car shouting out the window "push out you f...... c... etc etc to driver of first car (whom i know) Traffic still not moving so first car literally has nowhere to go. Driver 2 continues shouting F C W etc etc and fist waving (nice lady !) After about 3 minutes car one gets through the traffic turns right and is on her way. Car 2 jumps through the traffic without looking ploughs into the side of a car coming the other way, gets smashed into an island, airbags deployed, sump and radiator broke. As soon as this happens up goes the hoodie as shes going to leg it. Fortunately 4 cars down in the traffic there is a cop car and they spot this happening and are straight out of the car and grab her. Quick check over of the car, no tax so obviously no insurance, straight in the back of the cop car to have her collar felt. Fortunately the driver of the other car that she hit was not injured.

Scum , shame they can't just take her to the nearest cliff and chuck her off it.

Funnily enough the thing that most pi$$ed me off was that the lady in car 1 who I know (her house backs onto my shop) is a proper devout christian and although not my bag I know the the offensive rants at her from the scabber would have really upset her. (we have to watch the language round the shop whens shes about !)

Hahahahahahh !!! something like that ....

I'm told cliffs are hard to come by these days... much easier to handcuff them to car's exhaust pipe and drive off...

Picture the scene, traffic at a standstill outside my shop, 2 cars waiting to pull out of side turning into the main road, scabber in second car shouting out the window "push out you f...... c... etc etc to driver of first car (whom i know) Traffic still not moving so first car literally has nowhere to go. Driver 2 continues shouting F C W etc etc and fist waving (nice lady !) After about 3 minutes car one gets through the traffic turns right and is on her way. Car 2 jumps through the traffic without looking ploughs into the side of a car coming the other way, gets smashed into an island, airbags deployed, sump and radiator broke. As soon as this happens up goes the hoodie as shes going to leg it. Fortunately 4 cars down in the traffic there is a cop car and they spot this happening and are straight out of the car and grab her. Quick check over of the car, no tax so obviously no insurance, straight in the back of the cop car to have her collar felt. Fortunately the driver of the other car that she hit was not injured.

Pure Gold. :)

Lol @ the tag

Quick check over of the car, no tax so obviously no insurance, straight in the back of the cop car to have her collar felt.

She sounds like an absolute charmer but how do you know that she had no tax disc and how can you be sure she had no insurance ?

cummon... how about fitting a 'traffic cam' outside your shop? ;)

She sounds like an absolute charmer but how do you know that she had no tax disc and how can you be sure she had no insurance ?

First thing the coppers did was check the tax disk, saw the grin from 20 foot away :)

And the insurance ?

Do you think that people that try to leg it from an accident have insurance?!!!
Propably even the car is not registered on their name or address

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom