Bit of Divine Justice ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
She sounds like an absolute charmer but how do you know that she had no tax disc and how can you be sure she had no insurance ?

Are you going to abandon your motor just because it does'nt have a TAX disc?

edit: just seen dw 124 post above.....on the same wave length I think!

Although I agree that , on the balance of probability , she was the sort who had no insurance as well as tax , and perhaps MOT for that matter - she could have 'legged it' for any number of reasons : drunk , drugs , wanted by the police ..............

One can , of course , be taking a car for a pre-arranged MOT test as long as it is insured , and be driving perfetly legally with no tax or MOT . I doubt very much that applies to the subject though .

Do you think that people that try to leg it from an accident have insurance?!!!
Propably even the car is not registered on their name or address

A plausible assumption but the judgement over the insurance is just speculation.

There could be other reasons - maybe she was worried about a breath test whilst hungover from the night before or had 10 points on her licence and didn't fancy facing a charge of dangerous driving or driving without due care and attention.

Who knows ?

Anyone get the Reg number? Stick it into AskMID and watch it go red...

LOL we're splitting hairs here fellas, all are good guesses and all as likely as each other.

The down side is that the driver of the vehicle she hit has got all that grief to come because of that charming young lady!

Need more than one to capture everything round here

How about a table and chairs outside the shop ?

That way i can come round and we can pretend to be Tony Soprano while we drink our coffee ? ;)

You're welcome to come anytime Howard,plenty of table and chairs at Breet's shop

You could not make it up the $hite that goes on around my shop, murderers 2 doors down the road etc

If the case goes to court - do we think the level of the fine will in any way act as a deterrent to her or her ilk?

Hanging, Drawing and Quartering anyone? ;)
Sadly, you are correct, it is a very bad joke and I have absolutely no confidence that any criminal activity which is perpetrated by our elected representatives, will be treated in the same way that it would be if ordinary people had deliberately defrauded the exchequer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom