Bit the bullet - went for the debadge!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nothing wrong in de badging your car, my E55k is de badged for the same sort of reason [emoji6]

Me too on all my cars (including the X6 M, used to get a lot of unwanted attention when it was badged). Looks ore subtle now, although people who know cars, know what it is still if that makes sense!

While washing the car a couple of weeks ago the microfibre cloth caught the 'C' in the Bluetec badge and pulled it off so I am now contemplating a de-badge, my dilemma is whether to do a complete de-badge or just the 'Bluetec' badge.
This is what it would look like full de-badge:
View attachment 87297

Yeah, I'd go for the full debadge, looks much nicer. As others have said makes keeping the car cleaner much easier too!

I still prefer a car without badges though I haven't got round to doing it on my current one in the nearly 2 years I've owned it. :oops:

I did however do the previous one and it made cleaning a lot easier and, to my eyes at least, looked OK: -

View attachment 87298

I still miss that car...
That is one of the best Mercs ever. Miss ours too. The 213s ability is never in question but, it just doesn’t feel as desirable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom