Black 3 pointed star badge for backof car?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Igurisu

Car
911 Turbo
While in Germany a couple of weeks ago I saw a numer of cars with the star emblem on the rear in black.

Does anybody have a dealer part number for this? I could try painting my existing badge but would prefer to buy one if its only a few quid to try it.

I'm sure there will be an east asian seller of these on ebay if you have a look? most copy / wrong colour / variation badging is available.

I'm sure there will be an east asian seller of these on ebay if you have a look? most copy / wrong colour / variation badging is available.

I had a look but to be honest for the sake of a few quid I would rather buy the OEM. I did some googling around and it seems they are available from dealers, I just couldn't find the part number.

Keith, I may do that yet, but I don't have a tin of black handy so it may be as easy to buy the badge as buy a rattle can.

Go for the Matt black look and use plastidip spray, this peels off very easily without any damage should you change your mind!

http://www.plastidip.co.uk/eStore/i...lack,Blue,Clear,Red,White,Yellow&pid=PDL-0009

+1

I have plastidipped a big star for my front grill on the E-cab but not fitted it because I'll be having a badgeless carbon one soon instead but the finish was impressive after fluffing it first time round, I let it dry, peeled it off and did it again.

7f2dd4fa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom