Black Friday Deals?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StephenSJason

Car
C63 Supercharged
I don't really subscribe to this Black Friday thing, it's all old **** like Polaroid TV's, but I might pop to Tesco at midnight to watch pale, fat, ugly white women who arrive in smashed up Vauxhall Zafira's fight over them.

Anyway, I did get a good deal on a Eurocharged tune and MyGenius a couple of years back, so I wondered if anyone knows of anywhere doing a deal on headers for the C63 M156, or any other deals?

I saved a fortune at the last black friday sale - I bought nowt :D

2014 I bought a bunch of PS4's and Xbox 1 bundles which each had £100 off, and we visited 8 tescos around the midlands and purchased 20 TV's between us.

We made £50 on each Console bundle and £40 profit on each TV, had to fill my car three times.

There are some amazing deals if you know where they are. Last year I was in a different job so had to do it online, wasn't as good as 2014

Tomorrow I have my eyes on either a Panasonic or a Samsung 4K telly for myself and some Xbox one-S', even booked tomorrow off work :eek:

2014 I bought a bunch of PS4's and Xbox 1 bundles which each had £100 off, and we visited 8 tescos around the midlands and purchased 20 TV's between us.

We made £50 on each Console bundle and £40 profit on each TV, had to fill my car three times.

There are some amazing deals if you know where they are. Last year I was in a different job so had to do it online, wasn't as good as 2014

Tomorrow I have my eyes on either a Panasonic or a Samsung 4K telly for myself and some Xbox one-S', even booked tomorrow off work :eek:

No doubt you have done well for yourself. However the OP's asking about Mercedes related deals not consumer products.

Unless of course you had it all transported in a Mercedes in which case you did well :)

I don't really subscribe to this Black Friday thing, it's all old **** like Polaroid TV's, but I might pop to Tesco at midnight to watch pale, fat, ugly white women who arrive in smashed up Vauxhall Zafira's fight over them.

Anyway, I did get a good deal on a Eurocharged tune and MyGenius a couple of years back, so I wondered if anyone knows of anywhere doing a deal on headers for the C63 M156, or any other deals?

I think you will find there are all types of people and of differing genders, sizes and race looking for bargains. But if the larger lady turns you on then enjoy.

Apparently these deals can be had all year round if you look hard enough. and why buy a new TV etc just because its a bit cheaper if you already have one. Replacing items when they need replacing is the best way to save.

The phrase "No sh!te Sherlock" comes to mind..

Does anyone actually believe in these "sales"?

Apparently these deals can be had all year round if you look hard enough. and why buy a new TV etc just because its a bit cheaper if you already have one. Replacing items when they need replacing is the best way to save.

If only this applied to SWMBO. :D

ftb said:
No doubt you have done well for yourself. However the OP's asking about Mercedes related deals not consumer products. Unless of course you had it all transported in a Mercedes in which case you did well :)

True, I was just putting my pennies worth in about this 'myth' that Black Friday is a con or isn't worth it

Old tosh aside, like brands such as Hisense, Sharp, Bush etc they'll always be cheaper but £200 off from Samsungs and decent makes

£120 off a games console bundle with new released games is a bargain I fail to see how people don't see that's a good deal, lol

True, I was just putting my pennies worth in about this 'myth' that Black Friday is a con or isn't worth it

Old tosh aside, like brands such as Hisense, Sharp, Bush etc they'll always be cheaper but £200 off from Samsungs and decent makes

£120 off a games console bundle with new released games is a bargain I fail to see how people don't see that's a good deal, lol

If you really follow pricing trends, most of the time the deal was always there, black Friday or not :D

It is unfortunately mostly only a perception of a 'good deal' with lots of £££ off the RRP.

Pricing for the same items will remain similar across December and would not go up in 2017

Litcan91 said:
If you really follow pricing trends, most of the time the deal was always there, black Friday or not :D It is unfortunately mostly only a perception of a 'good deal' with lots of £££ off the RRP. Pricing for the same items will remain similar across December and would not go up in 2017

Yes I monitor all prices all year for most things, PS4 bundle for example £299 all year with one drop briefly to £260, today it's £180 with an extra game than previously offered. That's a bargain

Finally got myself a new 4K telly this morning, Samsung 6 series but it was only £200 off... Previous price was £100 more in October

If there's a saving it makes sense, my look on it is more money to spend on the kids. Got my son an Xbox one S in a stonking deal and that £60 saved buys him an extra game to unwrap on Christmas Day

Last edited:
OP: sorry I got off track

I saw on MSL's Instagram they are doing packages on parts and fitting,

C63~ IPE headers fitted for £2250 (£250 off)
C63~ Quaife LSD fitted for £1300 (£200 off)

If deposits are paid today the work can be booked in anytime for the rest of 2016

Most of the bargains are in the week or two before when sales slump in anticipation. Come the day they only have to offer smaller discounts and wheel out all the rubbish.

Yes I monitor all prices all year for most things, PS4 bundle for example £299 all year with one drop briefly to £260, today it's £180 with an extra game than previously offered. That's a bargain

Finally got myself a new 4K telly this morning, Samsung 6 series but it was only £200 off... Previous price was £100 more in October

If there's a saving it makes sense, my look on it is more money to spend on the kids. Got my son an Xbox one S in a stonking deal and that £60 saved buys him an extra game to unwrap on Christmas Day

Glad that you've found some good deals for yourself!

I'm actually looking at 4K TV's too, but didn't see any 'Amazing' deals on the top brands. Out of interest, how much was the Samsung, instead of the £ amount saved?

I got a Hyundai leaf blower for 50% off. Now just need to show the missus how to start it.

Litcan91 said:
Glad that you've found some good deals for yourself! I'm actually looking at 4K TV's too, but didn't see any 'Amazing' deals on the top brands. Out of interest, how much was the Samsung, instead of the £ amount saved?

It's this one, not a premium but for what I need it for its more than ample! Although I ordered it from AO ~ http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6109723

I got a Hyundai leaf blower for 50% off. Now just need to show the missus how to start it.

Where from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom