Black friday is here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
ITS HERE!
BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Up To 67% OFF ONLINE!!!
Shop Now: Euro Car Parts | The UK's Number 1 Provider of Car Parts Online and In Store
#BLACKFRIDAY #SALE

15230656_10154882361784155_7860217200842315683_n.png

All oils?
Including the 20L size of Triple QX, in-store?
Are they half price?

Yes half price.

Prices are inflated of course but there are still some good deals. They have 5L of Gulf Formula GX synthetic oil with proper MB 229.5 approval for £13.24

Triple QX is slightly cheaper at £12.50 but only meets 229.3 and is not MB approved. Still good oil I'm sure but when the price is almost the same ?

Last edited:
Carparts4less (which is low cost arm of ECP) are doing 15% off this weekend, i would cross check price before purchase...

Carparts4less (which is low cost arm of ECP) are doing 15% off this weekend, i would cross check price before purchase...

Oddly the Triple QX is 18P cheaper and the Gulf oil is £2 dearer.

The genuine MB oil is fantastic price if you need a 5W30 low saps 229.1. I can never seem to find 5W40 229.5 at the same price. I know I could still use the 5W30 but I have my own reasons for preferring the 5W40

I can't find the 20L size on the ECP site, do you have a link for it?

Apparently the 20L sizes are never available online (a post on VOD today) so it looks like that's a 'no', only 50% off the oils that can be bought online?

@EuroCarParts

Is the 20 litre container of Triple QX10w 40 included in the 50% sale?

I must be doing something wrong, I went on the ecp site to buy some front discs, the price last week was £55, on Friday they were £75.

What a joke they are.

Only 25% today.

And here's me thinking the "10 days of amazing deals" bit on the promotion meant this was available for, well, 10 days.

Silly me.

discounts, but don't trust images

I went to take advantage of ECP discounts over the weekend for brake pads and found the photos for some manufacturers included pins and clips, others didn't. Last time I ordered pads from ECP, they didn't shown kit as included so I found the kit and purchased separately - no probs. This time, picture showed kit included so I didn't order additional kit.

Wrong - the picture is for decoration only and the clips and pins, as displayed, are not delivered. No mention either under parts detail section.

I phoned HQ, gave part reference and asked if pins and clips were included and person in customer platitudes department looked at picture and said YES. When I told him I just had them delivered, without the kit, I was put on hold and he then came back and changed his plea to NO. Swindled was I so they can have the parts back and I'll go elsewhere from now on. Hope bloke from ECP reads this but I doubt whether he cares either.

I am currently corresponding with ECP Customer Service(sic) about their OIL50 offer. We are in dispute over the length of this offer, with me claiming the promo as posted in Post 1 of this thread saying "10 days of Amazing Deals" (& no other time limit) gives the strong impression this offer is good for 10 days.

Their reply is below. Apart from asking 'who is talking about an email?' can anyone spot the difference?

[FONT=&quot]Dear neilrr, [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am sorry about the confusion. I can confirm that the deadline was mentioned in the email as you can see this in following screenshot of the promotional email.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
28i2dew.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Unfortunately this promotion is no longer available. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your time and patience in this regard. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Regards,

[/FONT]

Screenshot the OP neilrr and shove it in their face.

Do they actually read what you write or just respond to what they want to?

I HAVE!

My email included a link to their opening post AND a screenshot.

Post 18 is their reply WITH that info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom