Black Friday - what did you buy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bob6600

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AUDI S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
Amongst all the fake offers/savings against inflated RRPs, there were some bargains to be had, mainly for some high end TVs and games consoles.

So did anyone bag any bargains? Early Xmas pressies?

I got the following

1. Estee Lauder set 'worth £339' for £58. Never worth that but that's the missus' xmas sorted. Perhaps should have been posted in that other thread.

The Makeup Artist Collection * | Estée Lauder UK Official Site

2. Halfords Advanced screwdriver set. Normally £15, reduced to £7 but was £5.95 yesterday and will remain at this price until Monday. Lifetime guarantee on these

Halfords Advanced 8 piece Screwdriv...

3. Philips Wireless Headphones, reduced from £70 to £35 plus another £10 off Quidco. Another Xmas pressie sorted.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/5529445

4. Tekton 1/2 drive torque wrench. Having broke my last one, this was a lightning deal on Amazon, reduced from £67 to £19.99. Arrived today, absolute bargain, this thing is HUGE and very heavy. Not your usual cheap budget wrench, it is quite a bit bigger and seems very well made.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00C5ZL1NS/?tag=amazon0e9db-21

About £300 worth of stuff for the kids from Early learning about about the same from Smiths..

A new Dyson V6 absolute for the house

Still considering a MS Surface 1tb 16gb but the deals just are not there as yet...??

A Canary from Currys.
£109.99

A pair of tyres for the wife's Qashqai (AVON ZX7's no less!) - no, really....

I tried to hold them back for Christmas, but they'd take a lot of wrapping! :rolleyes:

A pair of tyres for the wife's Qashqai (AVON ZX7's no less!) - no, really....

I tried to hold them back for Christmas, but they'd take a lot of wrapping! :rolleyes:

You bought your wife a pair of Avon tyres for Christmas... wow. My spare room is available whenever you need it :thumb:

Nothing, Black Friday is for the mugs who are fooled by the Marketeers..............

You bought your wife a pair of Avon tyres for Christmas... wow. My spare room is available whenever you need it :thumb:

I bought her an iron a few years ago :fail
She has a sense of humour:thumb:

tyres 'might' have been a bit much so I bottled it (and one is right on the limit)

5% and quidco off though!

We bought some new towels but only because we were passing John Lewis and they weren't on offer.

Me as well. Still spent some time looking online though, there was just nothing that I felt I convinced to have.

I'd have gone for a half-price Macbook Pro though, but Apple weren't playing :( No resellers either, which I guess is because Apple forces huge prices on them.

Amongst all the fake offers/savings against inflated RRPs, there were some bargains to be had, mainly for some high end TVs and games consoles.

So did anyone bag any bargains? Early Xmas pressies?

I got the following

1. Estee Lauder set 'worth £339' for £58. Never worth that but that's the missus' xmas sorted. Perhaps should have been posted in that other thread.

The Makeup Artist Collection * | Estée Lauder UK Official Site

2. Halfords Advanced screwdriver set. Normally £15, reduced to £7 but was £5.95 yesterday and will remain at this price until Monday. Lifetime guarantee on these

Halfords Advanced 8 piece Screwdriv...

3. Philips Wireless Headphones, reduced from £70 to £35 plus another £10 off Quidco. Another Xmas pressie sorted.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/5529445

4. Tekton 1/2 drive torque wrench. Having broke my last one, this was a lightning deal on Amazon, reduced from £67 to £19.99. Arrived today, absolute bargain, this thing is HUGE and very heavy. Not your usual cheap budget wrench, it is quite a bit bigger and seems very well made.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00C5ZL1NS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

A set of wheels for my girl !:)

A second hand White W245!!

Attachments

• B180 W245.jpg
    B180 W245.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Nowt.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom