Black Friday- Who's taking advantage tomorrow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ash59fifty-uk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C204 C63, VW Transporter
Anyone got their eye on anything this year?

Last year my friend and I filled up my small 3-door Audi three times with goods, across six Tesco stores, three Game stores and whatever else was open at silly o'clock!

May treat myself to a new TV sooner than I thought, haven't seen any good deals though?

I would rather stick pins in my testicles than go shopping on black friday.

However. If there's online bargains to be had, I'm in!

Ant.

nick mercedes said:
And miss out fighting a chav for a worthless no name telly you didn't know you wanted?

Yes, plenty of chavs last year with 50" Sony TV's, half price PS4's and Xbox ones :rollseyes:

Happytalk73 said:
However. If there's online bargains to be had, I'm in! Ant.

I tried last year with Currys and Tesco but the websites kept crashing the online queue system :eek:

Golden rule #1 for the masses :devil:

Best way to save money during the sales, is not to spend any :D

The black Friday campaign is all about driving sales not getting a bargain.

Hope that helps...

**goes off to kick a granny getting in the way of my next cheap purchase**

One thing you've got to love about the yanks is they certainly know how to drive up sales with these made up events.

I don't give a monkeys about black friday.

If I am going to buy something I will buy it, and not because it was cheap.

But if I can get a brand new Mercedes C350 for £10k then I may be interested!

I normally know what I am after and see if there are any deals for them on the day. For example I needed a multi USB charger and wanted a specific Anker branded one. Yesterday they were 30% off so win win for me :)

I tried last year with Currys and Tesco but the websites kept crashing the online queue system :eek:

I remember the Curry's site last year.

You had to wait about 20 minutes to access the website, but there were no real bargains, so a complete waste of time. :wallbash:

I would rather stick pins in my testicles than go shopping on black friday.

Do one for me would you?

Yes, plenty of chavs last year with 50" Sony TV's, half price PS4's and Xbox ones :rolleyes:

The stuff of legends, but real?

That'll be the returns queue

So it was you in that photo somebody showed me! It was hard to tell with the gimp mask! :D

No wonder you get depressed Chris looking at stuff like that ;)

Golden rule #1 for the masses :devil:

Best way to save money during the sales, is not to spend any :D

The black Friday campaign is all about driving sales not getting a bargain.

Hope that helps...

**goes off to kick a granny getting in the way of my next cheap purchase**

+5

One thing you've got to love about the yanks is they certainly know how to drive up sales with these made up events.

Don't forget today is Thanksgiving so tomorrow is their Boxing day.

I don't give a monkeys about black friday.

If I am going to buy something I will buy it, and not because it was cheap.

A ridiculous point of view.

And one that I share.

:cool:

Yes, plenty of chavs last year with 50" Sony TV's, half price PS4's and Xbox ones :rollseyes:

Looks like this year they'll be fighting over tellys from that well respected manufacturer Digihome.:doh:

And just like last year ebay and gumtree will be flooded with them the next day.

So nobody has children or teens that want new consoles or laptops for Xmas?

Last year the two top games consoles were discounted with well over £100 off RRP including controllers and six games, 2 birds 1 stone as my father wanted a certain game for Xmas which came with one of the consoles I bought... is that not a bargain?

My only regret last year was not keeping one of the PS4's I bought, so this year I'll be looking to buy one for myself. I don't think much of the PS4 so I wouldn't pay the top price for one, but I have some friends that only play that console so I may as well have both

So nobody has children or teens that want new consoles or laptops for Xmas?

Not enough that i'd want to get up in the middle of the night to fight some herberts and pikeys to get an unbranded one at a pretend discount.

Most of the junk punted out is bought in especially for the day.

Polaroid tv anyone?

nick mercedes said:
Not enough that i'd want to get up in the middle of the night to fight some herberts and pikeys to get an unbranded one at a pretend discount. Most of the junk punted out is bought in especially for the day. Polaroid tv anyone?

Not quite sure 'unbranded' consoles are available

Maybe it's just me, I'm used to heading down to tescos at midnight every year when the new releases come out and spending all night playing them before work at 5am.

I'm mainly talking consoles and the branded TV's here, not the no-name TV's or the 'amazing discounts' on coffee makers and irons

-- although Tescos has a Nescafé coffee maker atm for £39! :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom