Black ML63 AMG on M40 (Friday)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bert_W164

Car
ML (W164)
You cheeky sod, I saw a big black SUV in my rear view mirror catching up at pace, lots of roaring and the Mercedes badge and instantly knew I had found my fellow car bro.

It took me by surprise as my wife said there was a range back there trying to muscle its way forward too, but he just couldn't keep up. But when I looked in my rear view I just saw a black horse approaching!

You cheeky sod, I saw a big black SUV in my rear view mirror catching up at pace, lots of roaring and the Mercedes badge and instantly knew I had found my fellow car bro.

It took me by surprise as my wife said there was a range back there trying to muscle its way forward too, but he just couldn't keep up. But when I looked in my rear view I just saw a black horse approaching!
It wasn’t me! 😇

Hi

If your are 70 and over are you about to loose your UK driving licence !
Hi,

70 in age or mph? Either way, negative.

Fwiw, a traffic officer stopped the flow of traffic on the motorway, when traffic resumed, three clear lanes ahead, ready to get back to up cruising speed.

No traction was broken (loss of control/stability), no speed limits were broken as the rest of the crowd were in my rear view so I got back into the slow lane...just as it was happening I was shocked to see a black ML63 keeping up!

And the traffic officer had no issue with my rate of acceleration as it didn't break traction, I didn't lose control or put anyone in danger. ML63s with decent tread/tyre compound and their 4Matic system really do launch well with minimal fuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom