Black Opal Pics?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Case

Hey, I just order a CLK :bannana: and currently have Brillant Silver as color, but was curious about Black Opal. I've reviewed the catalog, and seen the paint chip at the dealer, but was curious if anyone here has actually seen it in person on a car, or even better if there may be any pics. I'm not sure how long I have to change my color, but would appreciate any assistance.

the CLK will have new engines this summer or sooner. did they tell you that?

C240Sport97 said:
the CLK will have new engines this summer or sooner. did they tell you that?

They actually didn't say anything until I asked. But the stealer said they would be about 3k more than current, and that there wouldn't be any room for dealing. I was able to get 1500 below dealer invoice, which from the different stealers I was negotiating with, it seemed like a good deal. So I decided to go ahead and order it. It'll be a lease as well. If I was buying I definately would have waited. Thanks for the word though. :cool:

black opal? check the colour code, if it's 189 then it's emerald-black, my sig pic links to a gallery of my car which is that colour :)

It's a really nice colour :) . Looks like a very dark blue or black most of the time, but under direct light reflects purple and green colours :)

Shude said:
black opal? check the colour code, if it's 189 then it's emerald-black, my sig pic links to a gallery of my car which is that colour :)

It's a really nice colour :) . Looks like a very dark blue or black most of the time, but under direct light reflects purple and green colours :)

Yep that's it 189. The CLK Brochure calls it Black Opal Metallic, maybe they've changed the name. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom