Black out continues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did you loose those ditch finder tyres thart were on the car when you bought it..??
Cheers Jon, yes they went a few days after I fitted the spacers. Turns out they were knackered anyway!

Conti all round.

I am not entirely sold on black badges(*) but I was considering to de-badge my E63S :)

(*) unless the are on colours with contrast - yellow, red etc.

I am not entirely sold on black badges(*) but I was considering to de-badge my E63S :)

(*) unless the are on colours with contrast - yellow, red etc.
I know what you mean.

I'm going to live with them for a few months. I may replace with black gloss badges or just debadge entirely. Although a little bit of me wants to replace them with E220 CDI badges

That was my idea - to remove them or replace them with something lol ...

I was actually thinking that once mine goes for a bit of tuning, I have custom badges create with E63.1 or something :p

What about doing your 63 numbers & 8 (from the V8) in red? I did it on my c63 wagon & people were genuinely interested to know if it meant something out of the norm.CE0DEC94-A5A7-4472-B83F-3544BC9B170E.jpeg

Interesting ..... But what I want to see is someone putting the star back onto the hood :)

What about doing your 63 numbers & 8 (from the V8) in red? I did it on my c63 wagon & people were genuinely interested to know if it meant something out of the norm.
Oh yes, I like that! Another option for when I get board with the matt black :)

Where did you purchase your rear bottom splitter from? Hope you don't mind me asking.

Tom
Not at all.

I bought the whole body kit from magnatuning.com

IIRC it's the MX body kit. I think they do the rear diffuser separately.

Not at all.

I bought the whole body kit from magnatuning.com

IIRC it's the MX body kit. I think they do the rear diffuser separately.

Thanks Big1Jim, your car is looking fantastic I really like the darked out look. Suits the body of the W212 in my opinion.

I intend to go chrome delete on windows and door trim, as well as the rear boot chrome strip.

I would like to get a more aggressive looking rear diffuser.

This modding lark gets addictive and expensive.

I really like the look you have put to your car. 👍

Thanks Shippers.

It certainly is addictive. Carbon Fibre bonnet next. Just need to save some pennies 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom