Black Series Steering wheel on C200K

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Venomous, did you get your brabus wheel from benz parts for £587?

Where did you get it fitted?
What sort of price should I be looking at?

Thanks.

That is a bargain!!! Keep your eyes open for me for any similar deals as I am about to order it from that website you gave me for. Would really like to save £400 though!!!!

Does the wheel on website have flat bottom and look like yours? I know you said the wheel is different to pic.

Still can't get through to them though. No-one picked up the phone all day!

So the brabus wheel from the slk fitted straight onto your c w203 ok then?

Are you taking the mick?

Have a look at the Brabus website, it's linked in the thread - find the SLK R171 page and look under the Interior / Infotainment section.

This is starting to become tedious.....

Are you taking the mick!

No need for you to get all moody, time of the month is it?

I am fully aware of the Brabus website and have seen the wheel there
I was merely asking if it fitted without any issues as it is for the slk not the c-class.

Moving on, anyone know where to get any cheap illuminating door sills. Ebay have a few but are not genuine. Has anyone bought the after marked illuminating door sills, are they any good? Mercedes are wanting £260 to fit them!!! There must be somewhere to get it fitted cheaper.

The constant need to be spoon fed information is the issue, with a perceived lack of ability to engage and digest the information already in the thread.

This is not going to degenerate into a slanging match, just try contributing to what is a great source of MB related information - rather than just bombarding it with the the same reiterative questions.

Everything you need to know is here on the forum, and sitting across three threads.

May I suggest a couple of members take a deep breath, before this gets out of hand and the thread locked?;)

We are all here to help each other, sometimes those of us who are on this forum regularly, still forget threads are there on here about certain things we want to find out, so others who know amongst us point those members in the right direction rather than having a go, not everyone on here is necessarily going to think about doing a search immediately, but thats how we help each other out. This forum is as great as it is because for the most part we do try and get along,..... there is no need to chastise someone because they don't have your level of expertise. I, for one sometimes forget that some information is available on previous posts. I may well need to be spoon fed as you put it, but all I am trying to do, as fellow member lindselld, is find out about some mods which he wants to do being inspired by mods you have done to yours. IMHO it is better to fuel his enthusiasm rather than crush his inquisity. Take a moment and chill out.

I have no beef!

I am not one of those people that do not bother reading the thread and ask questions that have already been answered countless times. There is a wealth of info on this site. However, trying to find certain info can be tricky as I have found quite often the titles do not correlate to particular info in a given thread. Thus I think the comment 'spoon fed' was completely over the top! There was no need to become aggressive.

If you look back at all my threads the questions and info I have given are all relevant and do not ask info that has been answered unless a link that was posted a while ago no longer works etc.

Regarding a separate issue I am considering getting some menu's unlocked by comand ltd i.e.
MPH display as opposed to KPH in the lower part of the instrument cluster
The fuel tank content remaining in miles
Cornering light function
Tyre pressure loss warning.

Any ideas what sort of price this should be?

Thanks in advance.

I have no beef!

I am not one of those people that do not bother reading the thread and ask questions that have already been answered countless times. There is a wealth of info on this site. However, trying to find certain info can be tricky as I have found quite often the titles do not correlate to particular info in a given thread. Thus I think the comment 'spoon fed' was completely over the top! There was no need to become aggressive.

If you look back at all my threads the questions and info I have given are all relevant and do not ask info that has been answered unless a link that was posted a while ago no longer works etc.

Regarding a separate issue I am considering getting some menu's unlocked by comand ltd i.e.
Cornering light function

Thanks in advance.

Why dont you answer questions?? HOW IS IT WITH THE HEADERS?? Happy with it? More Gain in combination with the K-Box??

Are you taking the mick!

No need for you to get all moody, time of the month is it?

I am fully aware of the Brabus website and have seen the wheel there
I was merely asking if it fitted without any issues as it is for the slk not the c-class.

Moving on, anyone know where to get any cheap illuminating door sills. Ebay have a few but are not genuine. Has anyone bought the after marked illuminating door sills, are they any good? Mercedes are wanting £260 to fit them!!! There must be somewhere to get it fitted cheaper.

I have no beef!

Cornering light function

Thanks in advance.

Door sills here, not as cheap as they were due to exchange rate :(

Regards the coding mods, comand ltd wont rip you off, so just give them a call.

As for the cornering light function it wont be all that illuminating unless you have the correct pattern foglights, the ones that accomapany xenon headlights with the OEM factory install

I have no beef!

Cornering light function

Thanks in advance.

To be honest, I really don't care what you think...

There was no need to revisit this, it plays out like this - the mods say "pause for thought", we do that and move on...

Please don't buy the Brabus wheel, do something original with your car as most of the contributors have.

I've been on my journey, and changed my car in line with my individualism..

This journey has been shared with my peers here, and I have thanked them for sharing theirs with me.

There won't be anything else from me, if you want to know anything about the journey it's all here.

So where will your journey take you? A new peer with something to contribute, or just another wannabe who asks lots of questions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom