Blackpool Mercedes. Shaun and Tim.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trapperjohn

MB Enthusiast
Car
124 300D 24V Estate
Called round at Blackpool Mercedes today. Both Shaun and Tim and at one stage most of the workshop went "beyond exellence" in customer care.

Thanks guys, too much embaressment involved for me to reveal all:eek:

[s-tag]tease![/s-tag]

Aw c'mon TJ, no need to be shy. If you've done something foolish we won't take the p1$$...honest :D

You put petrol in my diesel estate didn't you?

Just got to read some bed time stories to the grandchildren who are staying over then Ill fess up.

Good, take the shame. :D

OK pull up a chair. Get a glass of JD, cup of tea (other types of relaxants are available)
Once upon a time in a land far, far away (Kirkham) lived an old man with a big white beard (before he shaved it off!!) who fixed Mercedes Sledges. One day a sledge broke down, just before Christmas too – The man tried and tried but he could not fix it. Something was very sick with the key/immobiliser/ignition circuit)
He called on one of his little elves to bring a bigger sledge with a trailer on it to take the sick car to Dealer Town not too far away.
It turns out the little elf is not quite as good at manoeuvring sledges and trailers as he used to be (left hand down a bit) Shaun was deep in the dealers grotto but he came out to see what was best along with Tim. "Wheel car and trailer to left, reverse into dealer’s main workshop. Simples" said Shaun.
Little elf jumps back in car and pulls big left hander but forgets about trailer rear swing out.
The fence is massive and just stood there and laughed. It was a bit like Peter Kay’s Hobnob – "Dip me again". I heard it cry.
Anyway, Shaun & Tim to the rescue and we unhitched the trailer and got if away from the fence. Then Shaun and Tim got all the little helpers out from the workshop and we all shoved the trailer into the workshop and off loaded the sick car.
Trailer hitched back up and away I went with a face redder than Santa’s Jacket.
So thanks again to Shaun, Tim and the team at Mercedes Blackpool and James from our very own 124 Works too.
Loading the car onto the trailer with the steering lock on, the engine dead and of course no power was a bit of a pantomine too. Father Chirstmas had made it as easy as possible though by ordering a trailer with a tipping bed and a winch. Chris and James of 124 Works fetteled up the car loading. Thanks guys.

And you tool the p!ss out of me when I hit Jays fence at his GTG? Shame on you TJ :ban: Next time use your mirrors !!

Huge sarcastic sigh......................

From the person who lashed his c124 coupe into reverse a bit sharpish a few years ago once eventually arriving home from a new towbar's maiden loaded voyage with a massive never-had-a-trailer-that-tows-as-well addition to my rear.

Suffered a few renditions of jack-the-knife that year :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom