Blank discs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IRISH E55

Car
2001 e55 amg
Any idea what type of Blank
CDs will work and audio10 cd changer will recognise?
As in cd/r cd/rw +- and so on

CD-R work in my Audio 20 changer. Haven't tried any others. I usually go for Verbatim and use MP3 format.

You mean home recorded disks? My Audio 10 won't touch CD-RW, tries to spit them back out...can't recall if it plays mp3s disks off-hand, tend to stick with CDR

My Audio 10 would,nt play recorded CD full stop of any type at all.

Seem to recall a bit of faff getting it to work, ended up using 'disk at once' setting rather than 'track at once' setting and making sure to 'finalise' or 'close' the disk.
Also some brands worked better than others and slower burns helped

You mean home recorded disks? My Audio 10 won't touch CD-RW, tries to spit them back out...can't recall if it plays mp3s disks off-hand, tend to stick with CDR

CD-RW (Re-write) will only play on the machine, or similar compatible equipment, that it was recorded on. The clue is in the name 'RW' and means that the disc can be used over and over and therefor isn't finalised for use on other players.

Used CD-R TDK or Verbatim in mine - seemed to play ok.

CD-RW (Re-write) will only play on the machine, or similar compatible equipment, that it was recorded on. The clue is in the name 'RW' and means that the disc can be used over and over and therefor isn't finalised for use on other players.

It should play on any PC, pretty sure you can finalise CD-RW though, just means you have to delete the whole disk rather than individual tracks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom