Bleach kills DNA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
I had no idea that bleach kills DNA - until the clever detective on Crimewatch just told half the country.

There's nothing like revealing the trade secrets to give the crooks a helping hand eh?
rolleyes.gif

See the 2010 film "The Town" about armed robbers in Charleston - good movie actually.

If you liked "Heat" you'll llike this.

They threw bleach over everything - it seems to be quite common knowledge in the criminal fraternity.

See the 2010 film "The Town" about armed robbers in Charleston - good movie actually.

If you liked "Heat" you'll llike this.

They threw bleach over everything - it seems to be quite common knowledge in the criminal fraternity.

Heat is one of the best films ever made. Not the best, but one of the best....

Heat is one of the best films ever made. Not the best, but one of the best....

I agree but even that was a remake of a film called "LA Takedown".

The final shootout is quite disturbing, the actors were trained how to use the weapons by Andy McNabb and you can see the military style of aim and shoot - not the usual spray and hope in Holywood style.

I had no idea that bleach kills DNA - until the clever detective on Crimewatch just told half the country.

There's nothing like revealing the trade secrets to give the crooks a helping hand eh?
rolleyes.gif

*** doesn't need bleach, he burns the alloy thieves alive....:rock:

I agree but even that was a remake of a film called "LA Takedown"..

That was a made for TV movie , but in its defence it was directed by Michael Mann as well.

Pretty much mentioned every second week on CSI --- "Do you smell bleach in here Horatio?" "Yeah Eric It's fogging up my shades something chronic"

The Town is very good as thats what Charlestown is notoriously known for, producing excellent bank robbers.

So am I likely to be arrested when on examining my boot after a visit to Tesco's I'm found in possesion of some Domestos with criminal intent :D

rolleyes.gif

Maybe not so good in the old days before the WWW, but these days:

how to kill dna

...and you'll find the answer to this all over the shop.

However, according to a programme I onced watch where criminals are trying to use forensics to clean away their evidence, they just aren't that good at doing it and regularly miss things for the experts to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom