Blimey... £25K 190 2.3 Cosworth ... Sold!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cars like that are why I would love to win the Euromillions (yes, dream on and do remember to play:doh:). Not to have as a garage queen that she clearly has been rather to be driven and enjoyed.

Ha Ha ...me too ... after buying some lotto tickets I had a coffee and started to dream of what car I would buy... hence how I found the car ... :D

Seems strange that a car thats only done 6,000 miles has £8,000 in receipts,
How was it kept?

Seems strange that a car thats only done 6,000 miles has £8,000 in receipts,
How was it kept?

It's 26 years old though. The seller does detail some of the work (new exhaust, fuel system bits, tyres etc)

Stuff still deteriorates with age despite the low mileage :thumb:

Is the 2.3 16v more desirable than the 2.5 16v?

The dealer is about 30 mins away from us. The cars they sell really are as good as they look in the pictures.

Is the 2.3 16v more desirable than the 2.5 16v?

IMHO - not really. More important in determining desirability (and therefore value) would be colour, transmission type, mileage/condition/history and originality.

If this was a 6k miler 2.5-16 I expect it would have sold for the same/very similar money.

The dealer is about 30 mins away from us. The cars they sell really are as good as they look in the pictures.

They certainly have found a niche space in the market - period 70s/80s/90s cars that are rare/unique/limited models. They are maximising the well found opportunity very well.

They recently had an Alpina B12 which i missed buying. It looked amazing. Lucky for me, i found a better one at a 1/3rd of the price within two weeks.

talbir

it looks fantastic but the performance is modest by todays standards - but i'd have it in a flash if i had the space , 25k , approval (!)and it wasnt already sold
they have a purple c43 that looks interesting and a green golf gti too

Last edited:
i normally like a plain interior but that purple and black looks delightful
very flamboyant !

4 star classics look to have an excellent stock list does anyone have experience of them ?

Flippin eck, did you watch the film at the end of the description? Ayrton Senna at 0.25 into the corner :rock:

[YOUTUBE]swlgR4BB8ZA[/YOUTUBE]

Buster'stheboy said:
Flippin eck, did you watch the film at the end of the description? Ayrton Senna at 0.25 into the corner :rock:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swlgR4BB8ZA">YouTube Link</a>

My hero :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom