blimey how much

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arkamelis

Car
Now have my E320 cdi
went to get a price from mbd for the pipe kit that fits to the top of the injectors, has my cars been playing up starting, takes a few turns of the key to get it going, but soon fires up. i had some surguestions from site, that the fuel is probly running back and not maintaining pressure, has air is being drawn in. anyway £85 thay want for this part that runs across the injectors. please tell me theres cheaper :thumb: a close friend has surguested buying some high pressure pipe and doing them myself. what do you think ?

bite the bullet and buy the pipe , bought a unipart fuel filter and could'nt get it to seal even a replacement one , got a mb one fitted and vrooom away , phone aroung for a lower price ???

Jamie

Someone recently posted about partsreunited.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pipe in question is for the fuel leak off and this is not the cause of air being drawn in.

The pipes you are looking for are the clear plastic ones, numbers 29, 35, 41 from pic below.

proser-albums-2000-e320cdi-estate-picture2144-fuel-lines.jpg

Also if you do want to replace that pipe then you can but the seperate parts from HERE

Last edited:
Before buying anything get it diagnosed. It will save you money in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom