Bling Bling W202 (Apparently)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"Found a particularly interesting Mercedes related auction item? Not your personal classified ad, but think it might be useful for a fellow MBClub member? Post it here!"

Got any members in mind who you think will be interested?!

I've seen this posted on here before ..... but can't find it :confused:

So have I, and neither can I find the previous post i think the thread was deleted by a modderator

I'd be interested to know how much it goes for!

Not really my thing, all that bling! Looks a bit tacky to me.

Can't believe it's had that many bids already!

Aaargh...

As i said before also WAYY TOOO much chrome for my likeing and also too many unoficial mods, deffinatly not my cup of tea

Grotesque.

Looks like its got one of those stick-on wood/leather steering wheel covers! yuk.

Maybe someone could buy it, take off all the so called bling and sell it for more! :D

Shame to see such a car but I guess each to their own

I believe posts in "Spotted on ebay" are automatically deleted after 10 days

But this one should have been deleted after 10 minutes just in case it frightens the kids. :D

I posted that previously but it was deleted the next day, I presume because it was my first post and the mods thought it was my car i was advertising... I can assure you that it has absolutely nothing to do with me!!

Horrible

I saw this the other day! We had a discussion at work...vomit inducing was the verdict

Apart from being a dreadfully ugly car, the guy needs to brush up his understanding of plural versus possessive forms :rolleyes:. Well, that and a few other grammar issues :D.

What sort of pain thinner would you have to be sniffing to even think about buying it at that price. Ive seen MUCH better for less !

"Found a particularly interesting Mercedes related auction item? Not your personal classified ad, but think it might be useful for a fellow MBClub member? Post it here!"

Got any members in mind who you think will be interested?!

Have I done something wrong here? I was just surfing through E-Bay and came across this ad and thought i'd share it with everyone for a laugh. If i'm not supposed to post in here just let me know and I won't.

Just for the record, anyone doing this to a Merc needs their b***s cutting off.

It was bid up to 1650 and didnt sell I wander what the reserve is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom