Blinking Mirrors Silver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
SOLD!!

hi guys

as i am upgrading to blinking folding dimming mirrors, i am putting my ones up for sale.

they already have the 202 plug conversion done by myself, all you have to do is wire the turn signal wire (easy job) and plug them in!

they are in mint condition and fully working!

they are NOT Auto Folding or Auto Dimming, but are BLINKING!

i`ll even clean the flies off! :)

im looking at £200 no offers

im ordering my new connector bits this weekend, so i wont be taking them off until i have these!

Last edited:
Would these fit a 210 Estate 1997? I had driver side mirror glass and motor stolen recently and so would be interested if they would fit. Further I may need to confirm colour. Mine is smoke silver.

Cheers.

osagefo, they will fit and they are the 210 silver although the connectors have been changed to fit a 202, PM me if you are in east london i can check your connector out and if needed i dont mind giving you a hand changing the connectors back!

Sorry, I am still finding my way around the forum/technology and I have just noticed your very quick replies. I would be interested if they would fit, we can meet to sort out the details if you want, and your offer of help is most appreciated. Cheers

send me a PM i am around this evening if you would like me to check for you!

BUMP

Back up for sale

£200 not including fitting!! connectors have been changed, all you have to do is connect 2 wires to the turn signal!

will fit 202 and 210 (non-blinking), late 210 plug has been converted!

£200, previous buyer wanted to withold part of the purchase price until i helped him fit them. because out of goodwill i said i would help him fit them in another day when i have time. what a joke! i even took them off the car for him and left mine wihout any mirrors whilst the gearbox was out!

anyway rant over..
:)

I am the previous buyer being referred to as a 'joke'! I have been misrepresented here and it ain’t fair because I have been very very reasonable. A deal was struck at £200 for mirrors and installation including blinking. That was a generous gesture which I accepted in the spirit of Mbclub UK. Further, fitting was crucial in clinching this deal as I am a technophobe of the highest order. Now I am told that the fitting was a goodwill gesture and therefore should not be tied to the payment. Well, I do not find that acceptable; full payment would be effected when the job is complete. Otherwise we could negotiate a mutually agreeable figure that would be acceptable to both parties if fitting could not be complete.
If the £200 was just for the mirrors then I might as well have bought brand new ones.
My car was there ready to be ‘done’, but the vendors time is at a premium (for reasons he has already explained to myself). If he could have helped me out of his good will now, I would also be happy to pay the cash. And all this without having to throw any insults.

OK chaps - seems like you will agree to disagree . . .lets keep it clean please. . .

. . . but if you know where to buy brand new blinking mirrors for £200 then please let me know - I could sell a lot of them !!!

S.

well, all i have to say is

1. i didnt mention any names and did not diss you in public.

2. Sym summed it up... try and get them cheaper new!

3. all i said was that i would supply and fit the mirrors but i will not have time to do the blinking part and will do it for you when i have some time! for this you wanted to hold back part payment...?? you are having a laugh

nuff said really, i rest my case!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Originally posted by osagefo
If the £200 was just for the mirrors then I might as well have bought brand new ones.

Try £450 a side from a dealer ... yes .. £900 for the pair and yes it was paid for by the insurance:crazy:

Alls Well that ends well!

just spent the last 2 hr properly fitting the mirrors on a left hooker e-class with old style mirrors!

guy was over joyed!

even paid me to fit them!

anyway, LOOt comes true again, first ad and they are gone!!

SOLD!!!!!!! :)

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom