Blocked access

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CE230

Car
230CE
Following on from other threads about blocked access my problem is with weekend parking blocking the access road to the rear of our property. The road initially leads up to a small dental unit then makes a right turn to the rear of our houses.

Often there is a car parked outside the gates to the dental unit, usually overnight on a Saturday, and I suspect occupiers of flats over the local shops but they cannot be identified. Unfortunately I am the only one that uses the road as my neighbours can't be bothered to open the gated section of our section of the road so it doesn't bother them. I don't use the road for car parking as the turn into the garage is impossible for anything larger than a small hatchback but I do use it regularly as the garage is where I keep my bike.

I have discussed this with the police and they say the only option is to use a private enforcement company as it is private land. I don't own the land but have a right to unimpeded access in perpetuity, and have had to enforce this in the past with some of the occupiers of the building (Now a dental unit) in the past. The current occupiers are quite approachable and I have told them I am going to use the facilities of THIS company but to date have not had any feedback from them and am assuming that they have no objections.

I have done a lot of research into parking control and this way seems to be a brilliant way of getting someone fined and remaining anonymous and without having to pay a fee for the privilege, there's also the bonus of a £10 cash back for every paid fine. :D

Sounds good - just be careful YOU don't get caught out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom