bloody car parks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mickl

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK280 W209
****, I was at the airport early this morning dropping someone off. Parked in the short stay car park. When I got back to the car, I noticed the front looked wonky. It seems some numpty had run into my front bumper and knocked it loose on one side. :mad: Completely unimpressed and totally annoyed, I took it straight to MB Stockport for a look.

The service guy said that it might have broken some fixings and they don't have the gear to fix it. He gave me a card for the approved accident repair centre they use.

Went along to the repair centre and asked their guy to give me a quote, expecting him to say a couple of hundred quid. He turned round and said to give him the keys and have a wait in reception. Did that and 10mins later he comes back saying all sorted!!! Unbelieving, I went to check it out and it was as good as new!! :D

To top it off, I wasn't charged a penny :bannana:

Stops me wanting to strangle the git who bumped me (a little bit).

BTW- the repair shop was Hanstons in Altrincham and they were brilliant about it.

Excellent result. :rock:

MB Dealers and Repairers are not all bad. :bannana:

TBH the 2 dealers I've used so far have been pretty efficient with all of my requests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom