Bloody Seagulls!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hawkwind

Car
CLK 320
A present from one of Brighton's finest.

I'm recovering from surgery at the moment, so I'm not allowed to wash the car!!:(

Not very Mercedes :rolleyes:

Get someone to get that off for you ASAP , seagull $h** ruined the bonnet on my first Merc I had 1998 E class avantgarde , bonnet respray required , it had eaten right into the base coat :mad:

Birds excrete URIC acid rather than URINE [ urea solution] that's the white stuff. Its an organic acid hence its paint damaging properties!

A present from one of Brighton's finest.

I'm recovering from surgery at the moment, so I'm not allowed to wash the car!!:(

Not very Mercedes :rolleyes:

Sorry? Are you referring to the bird dropping or the sticky up badge?

:p

When you get the bird muck removed they can then get all the swirl marks out at the same time:D

Tony.

The bast@rds are nesting on my neighbors roof, and sh1ting all over mine,and, can you believe they're protected, bast@rds!!!

I do have an old Webley Falcon 22 rifle, but now realise you'd have to hit them up the ars# to do any good! Not as easy as it sounds. :rock:

those bloody Seagal's are flying b-stards :cool:

Try a sodium bicarbonate tablet in some food. Urban myth has it that they explode but I've never seen that. They certainly walk and fly in a most erratic manner
Get your own back and hope they don't retaliate

those bloody Seagal's are flying b-stards :cool:

60797063.jpg

Try a sodium bicarbonate tablet in some food. Urban myth has it that they explode but I've never seen that. They certainly walk and fly in a most erratic manner
Get your own back and hope they don't retaliate

I tried that last year, took some of my wife's bi/Carb of soda and some baking powder as back up, down to my shed and mixed them into damp bread balls, laid them out around the bottom lawn and shrubs while the bast-rds looked on from my roof, retreated to the safety of my shed and watched, sure enough in seconds three swooped down, quickly gobbled two /three balls each, I thought, great, got you, you bast-rds, my joy lasted about 10 seconds, all three flew straight up to about 30/40 feet regurgatated,and vomited the lot straight back down across the lawn, what a bloody mess. The stories you hear of bi/Carb etc, are just that, stories, hence this year its gun law! :rock:

Funny really, I get slagged off for letting my dog catch one( and that's his nature) but it's ok to poison one if it craps on your car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom