Bloomin' E-Bay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

janner

MB Enthusiast
Car
E320 Turbo Technics
I ordered something off e-bay and never received it so I left negative feedback. The swine has returned the favour!
How do you add those little comments in reply to his negative?

How do I exact my revenge? All £22.50s worth of it :rolleyes:

annoying isnt it... i think you have to click on reply to feedback received on your feedback page..

... only way I know is to leave the feedback on the very last day before the feedback time expires (3 months is it?)

That way by the time he notices it he cant reply - times up.

I ordered something off e-bay and never received it so I left negative feedback. The swine has returned the favour!
How do you add those little comments in reply to his negative?

How do I exact my revenge? All £22.50s worth of it :rolleyes:

did you contact the seller to ask where it is/if its been posted etc before leaving the feedback?

... only way I know is to leave the feedback on the very last day before the feedback time expires (3 months is it?)

That way by the time he notices it he cant reply - times up.

I heard a rumour that you could leave feedback AFTER the 90-day limit as long as the other party had left feedback very close to the 90-day limit (as long as you remembered the item number)(and its not an "unlimited" extension, its just a random number of days)

Not sure how true that is; in fact, re-reading it; seems likely its fake... I wonder if any tools out there allow you to save your comments in it and it will post them a few seconds before the 90-day limit...

Michele

did you contact the seller to ask where it is/if its been posted etc before leaving the feedback?

Over and over! I then opened a dispute during which they supplied a delivery reference for a completely different order. (I bought 3 things from them). This has been going on since the 17th of November.

I still can't figure out how to leave a comment?

Edit..
Sussed it. Thanks Dieselman.

Sorry to hear this but if you payed through Paypal did you attempt to file a dispute to get your money back ?

If you log in to eBay in taiwan (ebay.tw) you can use 125 characters for your follow-up comment, instead of the usual 80.

Might help you get the last 'words' in ;)

Will

Just tried logging into ebay.tw, not working at the moment.

I'll see if I can find another link, unless they've pulled out of taiwan?

Will

I heard a rumour that you could leave feedback AFTER the 90-day limit as long as the other party had left feedback very close to the 90-day limit (as long as you remembered the item number)(and its not an "unlimited" extension, its just a random number of days)

Not sure how true that is; in fact, re-reading it; seems likely its fake... I wonder if any tools out there allow you to save your comments in it and it will post them a few seconds before the 90-day limit...

Michele

Did some quick research - apparently you CAN leave feedback after the 90 days; but its not guaranteed you can!

As soon as I get home I'l try - I have a set of fairings I never received and managed to miss the 45-day paypal refund slot as the seller kept telling me to wait due to the strikes...

Michele

If you payed through PayPal you are covered up to 500 quid.

You should get your money back through them but I don't supose its a speedy process.

And/or..

Post his ebay name on here and we'll all send an email 'telling' him to pay you back!:devil:

Just a thought.:)

always leave feedback after the other person has done so,its happened to me.sent me the wrong dvd and because i didnt keep it he called me a tosser in the feedback!!!!!!!!

Lots of question marks in the Taiwanese language. They must be a very inquisitive people.

A chap on another board I frequent threatened to burn the other members house down. :eek: He didn't in the end but said it made him feel better... :D

deleted..

Last edited:
If you payed through PayPal you are covered up to 500 quid./quote]

That isn't always the case. It only applies to eBay sellers with more than a minimum eBay feedback rating, and more than a minimum percentage positive. The seller also has to have a minimum number of address-confirmed feedback on PayPal.

It also varies from country to country, with the USA, Canada, the UK and (I think) Germany getting the highest levels of buyer protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom