Blooming Telephones !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Meldrew2

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mine: BMW X4 2.0d M-Sport (Red) Hers: BMW X1 2.0d M-Sport (Black) Sorry about that...
A couple of weeks ago I had a phone call from the sales department of a certain British telecom company who shall remain nameless - ish. I could save money by moving my 3 phone lines and 2 broadband connections to them, and the change-over would be seamless.

Having had very poor service from my previous supplier, I agreed - and while I may well save some money, I think I'm going to need to spend the money on a few beers tonight to rescue my sanity!

Firstly, their sales department couldn't find my order when I rang back with queries - and when I quoted the 11 digit reference number was told "that's a long number" and given a promise to be called back - a promise never fulfilled. Now we come to changeover day - yesterday - when my broadband(s) went off at 7pm and only came back on at 3pm today, after several phone calls.

If I start to go bald, it'll be due to tearing my hair out today :wallbash::wallbash:

If any company ever says "We'll call you back", just cancel the transaction there and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom