Blue 300CE-24 Coupe FOR SALE!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ADY1983

MB Enthusiast
Car
300CE-24 Sportline, MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Edition, Scirocco GTII
I guess most people will think I got rid of this one a while ago but it never did sell. I tried it on eBay a couple of times but was let down on both occasions. Since then it has been parked up on my drive while I decide what to do with it I did have plans for it but I have way too much going on. So I really have to sell this time, not the best time to try and sell a 3.0l I know…

So I have now put 12 months MOT on it and TAX until the end of Jan.

My Wife has used it a couple of times since it’s been sat but Just this week I fitted a new distributor cap, rotor arm and leads because she had been sat a while and wasn’t running 100% she is running much better now. I know your all wondering about the misfire yes it still has that for those that don’t know it hesitates and misfires at around 5000rpm it is intermittent and I have no idea what it could be I would rather not go into it. I have not actually taken it to a garage for diagnosis, as I really didn’t want to spend any more money at the time, over a year ago now.

Nautic Blue Metallic, the bodywork is really good with very few dings scratches, also hardly any rust I had the wings replaced about 2 years ago genuine Mercedes not cheap parts.

Interior full Grey Leather in good condition with no major wear, no rips or tears.
Gemini Alarm and Immobiliser.
Genuine AMG Alloys, excellent Pirelli tyres
Electric windows, sunroof, mirror, seatbelt presenters, everything works as it should
154K Good service history, loads of bills and receipts.

PM if interested and for more details.

I’ll add photos when I get home tonight.

What the car looks like today, Interior pics too follow!

100_1678.jpg

100_1676.jpg

100_1677.jpg

100_1680.jpg

100_1681.jpg

100_1674.jpg

100_1683.jpg

100_1682.jpg

Thought I would bump this too, since people seem to be in the market for 300CE's at the moment it isn't advertised anywhere else yet. My wife is currently using it. I'm only after offers around £1500!!! come on peeps it's a bargain really, isn't it?? :D

Just under an hour left!!;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom