Blue C63 detailed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Castor79

Car
2013 C63 estate
After having the car for a year now and being generally happy with the condition of the paint I decided to get some professional help!

A few photos of the finished results, it has really brought out the depth of the colour. I'm not sure these pictures do it justice but thought id share :thumb:

looks good from what i can see, but no, the photos don't do it any justice, drop the filters when your car is all nice and shiny

Lovely colour.

ph47mf said:
looks good from what i can see, but no, the photos don't do it any justice, drop the filters when your car is all nice and shiny

Aside from the 1st picture as I'm not sure, the rest of them have no filter on

Aside from the 1st picture as I'm not sure, the rest of them have no filter on

Yes that's right, the first one is taken in the setting sun and uploaded to Instagram so it would have had some kind of filter. The other pictures are all as they came from the iPhone.

The colour (Cavansite Blue) is very hard to take a good picture of, it seems to go from almost black, through purple and then a brighter blue in direct sunlight :dk:

After having the car for a year now and being generally happy with the condition of the paint I decided to get some professional help!

A few photos of the finished results, it has really brought out the depth of the colour. I'm not sure these pictures do it justice but thought id share :thumb:

Cracking car! In the best colour.

Good colour [emoji4] wish mind looked like that though [emoji849]
dd8c62b6721225f8036662955029862d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom