Blue tooth help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz57

I would like to use a blue tooth phone with my E 280 CDI avantgarde. It is not pre-wirred and has a command APS, could someone please advise what I need to do/buy

David,

Thanks for the advice will it play through the cars sound system or does it require a seperate speaker. Also can it be integrated to use the steering wheel controls?

I think if you get it fitted it will play through your speakers but will not be able to use your steering wheel controls - to use them you needed a factory fitted UHI system

Gaz, had mine fitted recently to my S class, it is wired into the comand to mute when the phone rings and plays through existing speakers. The mic is up near the rear view mirror and the "control" panel is on the dash board just in from of my left hand when holding the steering wheel. It will take upto 20 voice activation commands and the duplex is very clear for two way conversation.

Depends on the audio fitting, but you can get Steering wheel interfaces for the Parrot CK3000 Evolution. Check out Car Audio Security. I have one coming for my W203 with a new CK3000 Evolution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom