Blue tooth on CLS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jezt

Car
CLS55 (me) Vito114 (Family)
I have just picked up my new (well, 55 model) CLS55 and I'm looking at the toys.

In the centre consol is what looks like a 6310i cradele and when I connect my Viseeo handset my blackberry worked through command.

On further playing I found a bluetooth option on the command, but a search of devices from the command didn't find my blackberry. When I did a search from the blackberry it found a UHI-SN5813 device, but said that it was unable to pair with it.

I take it if I can get the command to see the blackberry then there is no need for the Viseeo. If this is the case how do I get them to talk?

Cheers,
Jez.

The bluetooth on the headset is not for phone functions, its for address book and for headsets. And was discontinued in 2006 because it caused confusion !! So you have to keep the ViseeO !!

R

Thanks Richard, that's a shame.

I take it that if I want to use SMS I will need to change the handset>

J.

The Viseeo does not support SMS. The only things that seem to do SMS are the fixed cradles that dont use bluetooth internally (such as the 6310i) and I'm not sure it works with all of those on all cars either.

R

The SAP v2 Bluetooth adapter supports SMS both in and out - at least it does with a COMAND APS

The SAP v2 Bluetooth adapter supports SMS both in and out - at least it does with a COMAND APS

Good point, forgot that one - it is a phone in itself so is a nice device if you have a Nokia phone !

R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom