BlueStarMercedes....look at this!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Motard

Car
92 250 TD
I emailed BlueStarMercedes after getting their address in this forum. Asked them to quote for hyrdraulic tappet lifters and this is their reply............

Bob,

To be honest, these particular things we cannot be that competitive on.

On this occasion I suggest you buy them at Euro Car Parts they cost around £10 each there and are genuine ones (which most of their stuff isnt!)

I look forward to helping you in the future.

Stuart.

Is that rare or what? I will definitely go back there, honest traders do exist it seems!

Bob

I hate to name & shame . . . and honestly thought that they were indeed honest traders given the last item that I bought from them.

.....However, they are now advertising Comand Sat Nav Disks on the front page of their website , for £25 !, as follows

"SPECIAL OFFER TO COMAND SAT NAV USERS - New 2003 UK DX discs available for £25 inc P&P. Save £100+ on dealer prices !!!!

When I emailed them and enquired, I got a reply back stating that they were in fact COPIES, and that I should check whether my COMAND was able to play CD-Rs before they sent me one.

.... I thought this was just a little bit naughty - if I was going to use a copy, I wouldn't pay them £25 for the priviledge - not to mention the copyright aspect.

So much for original parts eh' !

S.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom