Bluetooth Adapter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sarah.grandon

Car
Mercedes clk
Hey, does anyone know if an X reg CLK 55 AMG would have Bluetooth adapter in ?? Or was it too early for it??? X

Sarah, what phone system do you have under the armrest? Is there a phone cradle there, or even some small plastic electrical connector of some description?

Do you have the COMAND/Navigation system?

There are things available to 'bluetooth' your car depending on what equipment it already has

Sarah, what phone system do you have under the armrest? Is there a phone cradle there, or even some small plastic electrical connector of some description?

Do you have the COMAND/Navigation system?

Hi, yeah connection in arm rest I've got a 09 CLK 320. I will post a pic.. Of console.. I'm desperate for the Bluetooth adapter but so expensive ☹️ X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cda8fbb83a53eb16dab53ea133a63ac1.jpg

Can't connect I've tried everything think I need the adapter x

That's what I've got love x

That's a c209. They weren't around for X reg?
Anyway, plenty of bluetooth adapters. Search for Viseeo or HFP puck. (I have a Viseeo MB-2 in mine and it works fine)

They only handle calls - no bluetooth music streaming.

Last edited:
Oh OK I see. You'll need a hands free bluetooth module like what Ted describes above. Mercedes do their own one, or you can get a viseeo one like this;

MB-4 The Most Popular Mercedes Bluetooth Upgrade Adaptor - PRODUCT - ViseeO Worldwide Official Site

That's version 4, but there were previous versions (like the MB-2 that Ted mentions).

Probably worth going through eBay to get a second hand one, I wouldn't personally bother with a brand new one - too much price difference with no actual functional difference (unless you are an avid user of siri for iphone or something...)

Oh OK I see. You'll need a hands free bluetooth module like what Ted describes above. Mercedes do their own one, or you can get a viseeo one like this;

MB-4 The Most Popular Mercedes Bluetooth Upgrade Adaptor - PRODUCT - ViseeO Worldwide Official Site

That's version 4, but there were previous versions (like the MB-2 that Ted mentions).

Probably worth going through eBay to get a second hand one, I wouldn't personally bother with a brand new one - too much price difference with no actual functional difference (unless you are an avid user of siri for iphone or something...)

+1 Viseeo MB-4 is what you need.

It is all a bit of a mine field,you do have the mhi connection,in the arm rest,and I have been clearing out the garage because I am moving and found a 6310i mhi cradle and a Visseo 1000,which work with mercedes with this fitting up to around 2005,I believe,but looking at your armrest it does not seem very deep,the cradle and visseo came from a mates 2003 S320 which went to the scrap yard,but it did not work on my later 2007 S320 so into the garage it went,if anybody interested £40.

Hi, my armrest is very deep, it has two sections 1 deep and one shallow with adapter in. Just on way back from Wales so will message you when home. Thanks X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom