Bluetooth adapters.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trainer

MB Enthusiast
Car
C32 AMG - Sold October 2013
I know this must have been covered elsewhere but the search sent me through other threads that I wasnt interested in.

I have just a C32 AMG with a factory fitted phone. I have the option of getting a second sim for my current phone to put in the car or a bluetooth adapter if one is available.

Can you tell me what adapters are avaialable and where I can get them from.

Thanks

Trainer

I know this must have been covered elsewhere but the search sent me through other threads that I wasnt interested in.

I have just a C32 AMG with a factory fitted phone. I have the option of getting a second sim for my current phone to put in the car or a bluetooth adapter if one is available.

Can you tell me what adapters are avaialable and where I can get them from.

Thanks

Trainer

What phone kit have you got fitted? Is it a Nokia 6310 cradle? Do you have comand? What phone do you want to use with it if you can get Bluetooth working?

Hi Alfie,

I do have Comand fitted and I have the Nokia 6310 in the cradle. The phone I would use bluetooth with is a Vodafone V1640 smartphone.

I can just take the sim out of the Vodafone phone but the messes up my address book as I need t otransfer the numbers onto the sim. Can I copy the details from the phone into the Comand?

Trainer

If you can't get an adapter for the existing system, then I would highly recommend a Bury CC9060 system.

Easy to fit
Compatible with the majority of bluetooth phones
voice recognition and no need to create voice tags

Hi Alfie,

I do have Comand fitted and I have the Nokia 6310 in the cradle. The phone I would use bluetooth with is a Vodafone V1640 smartphone.

I can just take the sim out of the Vodafone phone but the messes up my address book as I need t otransfer the numbers onto the sim. Can I copy the details from the phone into the Comand?

Trainer

Okay, its easy then. All you need is the Viseeo MBU-1000. It clips into the 6310i cradle, retains the address book download, steering wheel functions and instrument cluster display.

Okay, its easy then. All you need is the Viseeo MBU-1000. It clips into the 6310i cradle, retains the address book download, steering wheel functions and instrument cluster display.

I have one of these in mine, and works well with a iphone does all the above.

I have used the Parrott bluetooth system for the past 3 years or so on various cars, it's simple, integrates with the existing ICE and is relatively cheap and easy to install.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom