Bluetooth Adaptors ????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisMc

Hi all,
Can anyone advise where/if I can get a reliable Bluetooth Cradle Adaptor etc that will connect my Blackberry 9700 to my E Class Phone system etc, without me having to part with £280 for the official Mercedes one ??

Daylight bleedin robbery ! :eek: :doh:

Thx in advance. :)

PS: Car is a 56 E320 Sport Estate. (W211 I think ?)

If your car has the UHI connector (usually in the centre armrest compartment - remove the triangular plastic cover to reveal the connector) then I would recommend that you look at the Viseeo MB-2 adapter. I've just fitted one to my S Class and it works seamlessly with COMAND, Linguatronic and the steering wheel controls. I bought mine off eBay second hand for about £130, but you can get a brand new one for £150, just search for Viseeo MB-2. Great piece of kit.

Keith

Just wait a couple of weeks. There will be a specific Blackberry 9700 cradle. Its not clear whether the phone needs to be in the cradle or not to work, but when it it will charge and use the external aerial.

(PM me in a couple of weeks ...)

Richard

2003 Mercedes E320 CDI Bluetooth Kit

Hi guys,

Please help.....

Will the MERCEDES HFP BLUETOOTH PHONE CRADLE that you can readily find on Ebay fit my 2003 E320 CDI? Everywhere I look it says it is for the 2004 reg onwards but as far as I know the car model didnt change in these years. Please help as I need this urgently for work. They are even paying for it!. They just arent too happy about the bloody £280 price tag!!!

Thanks in advance

Steve, if you have the interchangeable telephone cradle pre-wiring, the HFP should work, it just clips in like a cradle and then the button on the module pairs it...they are 120 ish on ebay, if you get the early one (like I did) even an iPhone 4 works faultlessly over bluetooth.

Hi all,
Can anyone advise where/if I can get a reliable Bluetooth Cradle Adaptor etc that will connect my Blackberry 9700 to my E Class Phone system etc, without me having to part with £280 for the official Mercedes one ??

Daylight bleedin robbery ! :eek: :doh:

Thx in advance. :)

PS: Car is a 56 E320 Sport Estate. (W211 I think ?)

Got the Viseeo MB2 adapter from ebay for £140 including delivery and its perfect all the time and co-incindentally I also have a blackberry 9700, sync's the contacts nicely....

Hi guys,

Please help.....

Will the MERCEDES HFP BLUETOOTH PHONE CRADLE that you can readily find on Ebay fit my 2003 E320 CDI? Everywhere I look it says it is for the 2004 reg onwards but as far as I know the car model didnt change in these years. Please help as I need this urgently for work. They are even paying for it!. They just arent too happy about the bloody £280 price tag!!!

Thanks in advance

You need phone pre-wire and if you have it you will have the UHI exchangeable cradle connector in the armest.

UHI connector: http://www.comandonline.co.uk/images/D/ML_HFP_connector_384-01.jpg

I dont think a 2003 will have it.

So good he is selling it ;) The ViseeO MB2 is good would also recommend it and it has the benefit of being firmware updateable to support newer phones.

Hi guys,

Please help.....

Thanks in advance

Steve, as far as I am aware the HFP needs a UHI interchangeable cradle which weren't fitted until 2004 and beyond. Other's on here have mentioned the ViseeO MB2 which I believe may have the same requirement.

If you have phone pre-wiring and a cradle already you will probably have the older 6310/6310i non-interchangeable cradle as I do (Dec 2003). I have recently bought the ViseeO MBU-1000 which works perfectly and seamlessly integrates with Comand, steering wheel controls etc. Ebay £100

Best to check what you have before committing to buy anything.

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom