Bluetooth battery monitor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tezz

Car
A180 w169 2006 2.0 cdi
Has anyone fitted this to there battery, as mb seam to have issues with battery or drain would be nice to monitor it, with out opening or waking up car

Thanks

Tezz

Hi
I have the CTEK Bluetooth sensor, works well easy to use app
I used a cheaper version on my Audi and it was never as reliable/successful but the App had more functionality.
Bought my CTEK from a recommendation on here, and as you as a means of monitoring battery drain etc.

Hi
I used a cheaper version on my Audi and it was never as reliable/successful but the App had more functionality.
Bought my CTEK from a recommendation on here, and as you as a means of monitoring battery drain etc.
Cool, I'll have a look, my battery is inside car so a pain to get at without waking it up

I use one that’s sold as BM2 online. Usually under £20.
Thanks I saw them on Ebay, how was reliability? Was a few issues in reviews but I did notice quite a few updates to software this year to fix inconsistent readings

Thanks

Tezz

Hi
I just googled the BM2 and that was the one I had on my Audi which I never had much success with, though I will admit that I fitted it and soon after stopped using the car regularly and didn't open the App for ages as the car was laid up has been laid up for the last 18 months, I have recently put the car back on the road and now the sensor seems to be dead.
I would buy another but the CTEK I felt was a better quality, more reliable.

Thanks I saw them on Ebay, how was reliability? Was a few issues in reviews but I did notice quite a few updates to software this year to fix inconsistent readings

Thanks

Tezz
It’s been fine. Once or twice a day it sends a message to the phone regarding voltage. Seems consistent day to day, by which I mean the voltage gradually drops if the car is not in use. By the time it hits 65% we generally charge.

So thought I would test the units of Ebay, it works to a fashinon but data dont seam to match , my multimeter or clamp meter, only use it has is gives very vauge idea you need to drive car

Hi
I found the same issues, but I wanted to test anyway

Many thanks for your input

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom