Bluetooth cradle does not switch off even when ignition off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Deano-benz

I have a genuine bluetooth cradle fitted to my W204. It works fine. the problem is that when I park and lock the car on my drive and go into my house the phone still remains connected to the MB bluetooth. This is even with the ignition off and car locked. This is a nuisance as if i get a call it goes to the car even though I am sitting in the house.

Is there anything I can do. I don't want the hassle of having to switch my bluetooth on and off each time I get in and out of the car.

change the feed wire to ignition feed so if key out no power and key in it will work

I have a genuine bluetooth cradle fitted to my W204. It works fine. the problem is that when I park and lock the car on my drive and go into my house the phone still remains connected to the MB bluetooth. This is even with the ignition off and car locked. This is a nuisance as if i get a call it goes to the car even though I am sitting in the house.

Is there anything I can do. I don't want the hassle of having to switch my bluetooth on and off each time I get in and out of the car.

Your car must be parked very close to your house. Of course you could manually switch off the BT connection but wouldn't "Run-on time" entry in the phone book work in this setup, it would still take one minute for it to switch off if you put "1" to this phone book entry.

I have a Viseeo MB-2 and this takes up to 5 minutes to power off. It does power off but can seem to take a long time after I park up.

As above, can't speak for the W204 specifically ... but normally the adapter is powered off X minutes after locking the vehicle.

wouldn't "Run-on time" entry in the phone book work in this setup, it would still take one minute for it to switch off if you put "1" to this phone book entry.

I've still got "nachlaufzeit" 30 in my contacts (from when I had a fixed cradle), but the Viseeo goes off a minute or two after locking. Maybe the M-B BT module does take it into account though.

As above, can't speak for the W204 specifically ... but normally the adapter is powered off X minutes after locking the vehicle.

+2(viseeo mb2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom