Bluetooth headphones opinions & recommendations

• Thread starter Deleted member 37751
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry for the late response Lee :( pretty much what others have said, I don't have issues with mine falling out although I can see why/how they can, if they are not a snug fit. You get three different size 'adapters/inserts' to achieve the most suitable fit.

You can only pair one bluetooth device at any one time (like most others although some let you pair to two) and telephone conversations only come through the one ear bud.

I’ve been using my kids’ AirPods.......

I’ve been considering treating my daughter to some Apple AirPods Lee. At the moment she just has the standard issue Apple earphones. What’s the benefit of the AirPods? Is it simply that they are wireless or is there more to it than that? 🤔

Came today via John Lewis, £135 delivered. Only had them in for 30 minutes but so far I’m impressed. Good bass. DD8F9A87-5F0B-417F-9C9C-684E5054D9EB.jpeg

I’ve been considering treating my daughter to some Apple AirPods Lee. At the moment she just has the standard issue Apple earphones. What’s the benefit of the AirPods? Is it simply that they are wireless or is there more to it than that? 🤔
Benefit of AirPods round my way is to give the local scrotes some extra pocket money.

Benefit of AirPods round my way is to give the local scrotes some extra pocket money.

haha. Thanks for that. I’ll pass that onto my daughter 😁

Yes pretty much, they’re just wireless. They work very well though.

Mine get a real bashing because I use them all day everyday for calls - they recharge really quickly - putting them back in the case a few times each day for as long as it takes me to grab a coffee and nip to the loo gives them enough of a boost to last all day long.

My son (11) dropped one in his cereal bowl into a inch or more of milk and it still works which really surprised me!

Yes pretty much, they’re just wireless. They work very well though.

Mine get a real bashing because I use them all day everyday for calls - they recharge really quickly - putting them back in the case a few times each day for as long as it takes me to grab a coffee and nip to the loo gives them enough of a boost to last all day long.

My son (11) dropped one in his cereal bowl into a inch or more of milk and it still works which really surprised me!

Perfect. Thanks for that Rob. 👍

Perfect. Thanks for that Rob. 👍
PS When I say all day, they’re in the case for maybe 20 minutes or so between 0900 and 1800, and in my ear the rest of the time, and talking for maybe 8 hours.

The secret is topping them up when they’re relatively low as the charging rate slows down as the battery becomes more and more full.

Right, done my training with them in for an hour and a half and I’m a bit disappointed in the fit (yes, I know everyone’s ears are different) - the left ear fits snug with very slight discomfort, the right ear feels loose and like it’s going to fall out at anytime.

More than a little frustrated because the sound quality is top notch - certainly exceeded my expectations- but don’t know if they’ll be fit for the purpose I bought them for...

Can you not attach one of the larger ear plugs onto the right one and leave the left as it is.
I assume you’ve twisted it once it’s in the ear to tighten them ?

Right, done my training with them in for an hour and a half and I’m a bit disappointed in the fit (yes, I know everyone’s ears are different) - the left ear fits snug with very slight discomfort, the right ear feels loose and like it’s going to fall out at anytime.

More than a little frustrated because the sound quality is top notch - certainly exceeded my expectations- but don’t know if they’ll be fit for the purpose I bought them for...
If the gym is at your own place wouldn’t it be easier and less hassle simply to play music through a system?
Most people and that includes me really wear headphones/earbuds simply to block out other people’s grunting. TBH I actually find that when I wear phones or buds I lose concentration.

Can you not attach one of the larger ear plugs onto the right one and leave the left as it is.
I assume you’ve twisted it once it’s in the ear to tighten them ?
Yes, tried that and it feels as loose as the medium size one bizarrely. I’m giving it the weekend, see if I can get used to it.

Was also struggling to work out how you could tell how much charge was in the case, looked at the instructions and it seems as though my lights aren’t working to indicate it’s level...

Hold the Bus just for a second! Where did the Gym in his Own Place sneak in?:oops:
Tried the gym before off and on and just lost interest, when it’s at home there’s no excuses!

Yes, tried that and it feels as loose as the medium size one bizarrely. I’m giving it the weekend, see if I can get used to it.

Was also struggling to work out how you could tell how much charge was in the case, looked at the instructions and it seems as though my lights aren’t working to indicate it’s level...
The lights should flash as it’s charging which normally takes a few hours from flat. When finished charging if you press the bar light it should light the individual lights to show how much charge is in them.

The lights should flash as it’s charging which normally takes a few hours from flat. When finished charging if you press the bar light it should light the individual lights to show how much charge is in them.
No lights whatsoever so I don’t know how charged (or not) up it is.

So, and I detest that word at the beginning of a sentence, where do you carry out your Training? :rolleyes:
All free weights set up in my garage, when the weather is good I train in my side yard.

Hold the case close to your iPhone and open the lid in a second or so your iPhone will display the level of charge left in the AirPods

Robin
Thanks Robin, it’s not the AirPods, it’s the Bose headphones case I’m having issues with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom