Bluetooth headset.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Wobbly which one is the specific item? The link just brings up a search for over 500 items :)

Try again, I messed up !

Most of the bluetooth headseats are pretty - just make sure you stick to the main brands.

I have used, Nokia, SOny and Phillips... Sony ericcson is always good...

Thanks whizzkid.

PS, Nice choice of car :rock:

I've had a number of these things, including Logitech, Sony & unbranded, and have yet to find one that is comfortable to use. Hence I moved to TomTom500. Some of them are plain painful. She needs to find one that suits the shape of her ear etc. If she is failry small, like me, they tend to hang on your ear rather than fitting around it and that hurts.

Plantronics make the most comfy and best sounding headsets - the 645/650/655 are brilliant and come with different sized earpads. I've moved to using a speaker based handsfree though - Sony Ericsson HCB-120.

DON'T buy it from ebay. 99.9% of the nokia headsets on there are a cheap copy made in china. Look like a Nokia with all the correct case markings but aren't.

I bought 3 from ebay, the call quality was poor, battery life was non existant and aove all when i ran one over by accident (long story) the insides definately werent Nokia.

Thanks for the replies, I will give ebay a miss.
I will try Carphone Warehouse, and see what they have to offer.

Thanks for the replies, I will give ebay a miss.
I will try Carphone Warehouse, and see what they have to offer.

I and a number of collegues have Motorolla units from CPW and find them really good.
They generally don't plug right into the ear by using a minature speaker instead of a bung, so are more comfortable, and seem very reliable.

My wife uses a Motorola one linked to her V3i...all she has to do is flip open the boom and voila she is connected......can't fault it...:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom