Bluetooth to E220 cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Omega

Hi Guys,
My phone – currently a OnePlus 3 – has been paired with the car for many years.
I’m now looking at using Bluetooth more and need to know how to connect the data/music to the cars Bluetooth system.

I’m not sure which radio I have, but it’s the standard one for the model – maybe you can tell me what it should be.

I downloaded some test things, and excitedly went out to the car to try. Although Bluetooth is still up-n-running on both the phone and the car, I have no idea how to listen to the music !

Slightly off subject, I want to also connect the phone to my none Bluetooth stereo system at home. I think I’ve seen dongles that will do this,,,, or am I wrong

cheers guys

No idea about the car but bluetooth receivers for your stereo are readily available,, I have one plugged into the aux port on the amplifier that works very well.

PS::Your small font is making your post rather difficult to read :)

Many thanks for your reply,
1/ FONT: I have no idea why it was small - I just used the field 'as is' on the site. I'll double check this one.

2/ B.Tooth: unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of an aux input on my old gear. I do have a) mic L & mic R on the front of the machine, and Input L & R on the rear, with (I think) phono sockets.
This isn't a great problem at the moment, as I've bought several Bluetooth bits'n'bobs, including a lightbulb speaker (better than it sounds here),,,, a sound bar, which does the job, (but I also need surround sound for my new TV : LG Curved thing).

I still can't get it to work on the car bluetooth.
A few days ago, I did a search on the radio, Justin Case it picked up frequencies from the phone (!?$£). It didn't.

Any other ideas out there please - especially for the car ?

cheers guys

Forget it, it is a W211 and does not support bluetooth audio streaming. Only voice calls, see the manual for details.

Chesk out a device called 'Tunai Firefly. Brilliant bit of kit and allows me bluetooth streaming on my phone for spotify.

thanks guys,
I've now seen a couple of things that just plug in the cigarette lighter, then transmits it as FM to the radio.
Not sure if i'd use 'em a great deal, as most of my old classic stuff is on CD. There are a couple of radio shows that transmits older stuff, so I've downloaded a couple, just to play about with.
At least I know - the Command unit dosn't allow it.
thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom