bluetooth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BIG_G_1979

Car
E280 CDI SPORT
Hi guys I have the Nokia cradle inside my armrest in my car is the visseo module the only option is there nothing cheaper?

try commandline they do a range been looking at this my self but i need wire looms etc touching £400 so yours should just need the bluetooth unit £200 not so bad

I just bought the same unit for my 2005 E320......

Does the unit time-out after a while as the car has been off for like 5mins & I can still see the blue light on solid ???

Also can the ringtone be changed ??
Thanks,

NL Benz said:
I just bought the same unit for my 2005 E320...... Does the unit time-out after a while as the car has been off for like 5mins & I can still see the blue light on solid ??? Also can the ringtone be changed ?? Thanks,
No it does not time out it remains connected for as long as the phone is within the rquired radius to connect.. Yes change the ringtone on your phone and that will change it when it goes off in the car. It switches off when the phone is out of reach

I guess its allways going to be in range than, as the car is parked in the garage within the house.........

May just disconnect the bluetooth unit/ switch off bluetooth on phone when entering/ exiting the car OR im sure it may just drain the battery ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom