BlueTooth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

acid2002

Car
clk 320
Hello All

I have an 04 CLK 320 Cabriolet with centre arm rest phone cradle I think its a nokia one, whats the best bluetooth option is it the Visoo thing or a SAP, bit confused here.

thanks in advance Derek

Hello All

I have an 04 CLK 320 Cabriolet with centre arm rest phone cradle I think its a nokia one, whats the best bluetooth option is it the Visoo thing or a SAP, bit confused here.

thanks in advance Derek

This depends on what your phone pre-wiring/connection in your centre armrest looks like.

Do you have UHI or is it a fixed Nokia cradle?

SAP will only fit if you have UHI. HFP wont be suitable at all as your car is D2B based.

Is it right that if you have the fixed Nokia cradle (as I have, my E270 being an early 04 - bugger) that it cannot be upgraded to a newer phone's cradle, or to bluetooth?

Thanks.

Is it right that if you have the fixed Nokia cradle (as I have, my E270 being an early 04 - bugger) that it cannot be upgraded to a newer phone's cradle, or to bluetooth?

Thanks.

As I recently found out that is partially true. You can upgrade using the ViseoO module, which kinda fools the existing cradle into thinking it's still using a Nokia but will connect to your phone via Bluetooth.

It is possible to upgrade the centre console but I've been advised that it is REALLY expensive. On the flip side at around £400 the ViseoO isn't exactly pocket change either.

If you are thinking of going down the bluetooth module route I can recommend Alfie's Commandonline.com site as not only do they give discounts to club member but are actually quite helpfull to numpties like me who some-times don't get it quite right :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom