Bluewater 30th July?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think the QE2 bridge will be shut for roads works for those coming from further north. Will try and find out the times.

The closures will be in place between 11pm and 6am on Friday night and Saturday morning and between 10pm and 6am on Saturday night and Sunday morning.

Traffic will be stopped briefly while the contraflow is setup and removed.

Southbound traffic will be diverted to use the East tunnel.

HTH Tony.

jotter22 said:
The closures will be in place between 11pm and 6am on Friday night and Saturday morning and between 10pm and 6am on Saturday night and Sunday morning. Traffic will be stopped briefly while the contraflow is setup and removed. Southbound traffic will be diverted to use the East tunnel. HTH Tony.

Cheers Tony,

8pm inwards is the usual time for meeting,

Steve

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Anyone else coming over the bridge. Last time it took me 2hrs to get home so I might pop down for an hour and half and get out of dodge before the roads close.

Im coming over the bridge, was a bugger last time going back, but hey ho

sssammm said:
Im coming over the bridge, was a bugger last time going back, but hey ho

Yes I had to come back through London but that's shut for bikes this weekend !!!

Might try and attend this aswell.if the wife lets me out to play.

Guys here the traffic info for this meet.

The QEII bridge between Dartford and Thurrock is to be closed for maintenance work on Saturday, July 30.

A clearly signed diversion will be in place for southbound traffic via the east Dartford Tunnel, which has a height limit of 5m.

Drivers have been warned to expect some minor delays at the start and end of the work while the traffic management is put into place.

The A282 is also set for temporary closures during the first week of August.

The clockwise carriageway from junctions 1b Dartford to 2 (A2) will be closed overnight between 10pm and 5.30am from Monday, August 1 for seven nights.

Work on Friday will start at 11pm. A clearly signed diversion will be in place via the exit slip road at junction 1b and the dedicated link road to junction 2.

Meanwhile, improvements to the Dartford Crossing will lead to the northbound east tunnel being closed between 9pm and 5.30am from Monday, August 1 to Sunday, August 7

I think I'll have to give this a miss, Blackwall Tunnel and Dartford crossing looking bad for traffic...

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Count me out aswell chaps, was a long shot anyway. :fail

Good to see everyone last night. I'll post up a few pics shortly.

Steve

C63 Black Series... Found randomly abandoned between parking bays..... Complete with Halfords Aero sellotape.

4f46d3eaea85095aebb57825e1929f9d.jpg

[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]

Last edited:
Who and which car had the Carbon lined boot interior?

e748db5e0e26e1dd0616025d9f10a118.jpg

92c13e35a02c94b87248fecee5d662fa.jpg

A... "what was left of the group show', once the bizarrely parked Corsa moved on.

08dad8af98c6b5cf2b83dac6264474e2.jpg

Next meet for the first week in Oct? That should give everyone tome back from their holidays etc.

I'll start a new thread, however note, bluewater security popped the heads in last night and they no longer tolerate car meets from anyone.

Therefore the next meet, same time and place, will be the Mercedes Book Reading Club.... Coffee and Book discussion..... Chosen book to read is The Gruffalo.

Steve

Last edited:
Hope all that made it had a good time. Will try and make the next one this time i hope the Blackwell & QE11 will be available.

Hope all that made it had a good time. Will try and make the next one this time i hope the Blackwell & QE11 will be available.

Bridge traffic was non existant either way, whizzed through no problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom