Bluewater AMG meet returns!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
Following popular demand, the Bluewater AMG meet will be returning!! :rock:

This time, a trip to Lakeside could well be on the cards....

Time to show the "Lakeside Thundercats" how the AMG boys roll ! :devil:

Watch this space for further details......

:rock:

Rash, I spoke to my mate with the RS6 today and he said do you want him to scrub out the number plates on the photos he took at Bluewater?

Rash, I spoke to my mate with the RS6 today and he said do you want him to scrub out the number plates on the photos he took at Bluewater?

Benjy!!!

There you are!! :bannana:

Yeah, scrubbing plates is always appreciated.

Good to see ya, bud!!

Always good talking to you my friend.....You heard about me last week and that the deal was nearly off....My dealer had totally messed up on the deal and I had to re do the deal with them! Nightmare mate.

Glad to say that it is all back on track and we are looking good still for Nov/Dec.

Cool, I'll give him a shout tomorrow and see if he can get that done for me by the weekend.

Always good talking to you my friend.....You heard about me last week and that the deal was nearly off....My dealer had totally messed up on the deal and I had to re do the deal with them! Nightmare mate.

Glad to say that it is all back on track and we are looking good still for Nov/Dec.

Cool, I'll give him a shout tomorrow and see if he can get that done for me by the weekend.

Yeah, I've been observing your thread. :(

I'm glad all is back on track. :bannana:

I'm properly pleased for you! :rock:

Say hi to your RS6 bud!

Scrubbing plates from pics can be a ball-ache, but tell him his camera work is/will be much appreciated!

:thumb:

Yeah, I've been observing your thread. :(

I'm glad all is back on track. :bannana:

I'm properly pleased for you! :rock:

Say hi to your RS6 bud!

Scrubbing plates from pics can be a ball-ache, but tell him his camera work is/will be much appreciated!

Yeah thats why he asked me to ask you about the plates as its a pain, but hes a nice guy and will oblige!

Whilst avoiding the SPECS cameras through the tunnels then? :doh:

lol!

The tunnel is one of the highlights!

Trick is, lay off the gas & fall back, drop it 3 cogs and put the hammer down! :devil:
... then duely lay off again! ;)

The sound is intoxicating!

Especially in your beast! :eek:

Would be good to have you with us, bud!

Yeah thats why he asked me to ask you about the plates as its a pain, but hes a nice guy and will oblige!

Yeah, sorry dude.
I know how time-consuming it can be.
Especially considering the amount of pics I saw him clicking off!

Tell him there's no rush.

Just get mine done first, yeah?!

lol!!

Lakesides good with me, lets have it soon as the winter wheels are ready to go back on!

Ha ha ha ha....you got it.

Hey I saw Simon Ms pictures of his new baby, wow I love that tenorite grey, that was the other colour I was thinking of. Wot a stunning looking car.

Oh and I got an invite today from my dealer to FINALLY get a test drive in a C63 next Saturday. I think with all the hassle they have given me they could have let me have it for the weekend. Saying that my mate with the RS6, Audi are giving him an R8 V10 Spyder for the weekend in a couple of weeks time....lucky sod!

Ha ha ha ha....you got it.

Hey I saw Simon Ms pictures of his new baby, wow I love that tenorite grey, that was the other colour I was thinking of. Wot a stunning looking car.

Oh and I got an invite today from my dealer to FINALLY get a test drive in a C63 next Saturday. I think with all the hassle they have given me they could have let me have it for the weekend. Saying that my mate with the RS6, Audi are giving him an R8 V10 Spyder for the weekend in a couple of weeks time....lucky sod!

Yeah, Simon's C63 is badass, eh! :devil:

Great news about the testdrive! :rock:

As for your mate and the R8... good job it's the V10... as the V8 R8 isn't worth a tommy-tank! :doh:

YouTube - Audi R8 R-Tronic vs Mercedes CLK63 AMG 50-250 km/h = GTBoard.com :devil:

Last edited:
Lakesides good with me, lets have it soon as the winter wheels are ready to go back on!

Alps, my good man!

Yeah, I hear ya.

I will be away this weekend and want to get the car back safe and sound before finalising the AMG meet - hence the delay on the date.

Don't worry, I'm on the case!

I'm thinking either next saturday (2nd Oct) or the saturday after (9th Oct).

I'm thinking we meet at Bluewater to "group" and chat... then burble over to the "war-zone".

Woo hoo, I'm up for this one as well.

Had bonnet, tailgate and a few other parts on my ML resprayed. She is free from stone chips, scuffs or any rust now. Got a brand new set of Special Edition tail lights and silver OEM side bulbs for front and rear (they are lovely @ £18 per pair :eek:). Finally she goes for a complete brake caliper refurb tomorrow with calipers getting removed from the vehicle and properly re-painted. Hope to finish engine cover by the end of next week too!

Bring it on!

1. Alx (KLEEMANN ML55K "Hercules")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom