Bluewater GTG - 6th June 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A possible, but have to be up early for Goodwood breakfast, so thinking about it. Daytime would have been good, as misses out for day at Chessington World of "shut rollercoaster" Adventures, with the grand kids.

Neil

Can Rash confirm he will be polishing please. I am going to the Bromley Pageant of Motoring tomorrow and don't want to clean my car twice!

Can Rash confirm he will be polishing please. I am going to the Bromley Pageant of Motoring tomorrow and don't want to clean my car twice!

Will be there just not polishing :)

I'm gonna clean my car now as its filthy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

It is now looking doubtful that we will be able to attend. Just been playing pass the parcel (where I am the parcel) with insurance companies, plumbers and Anglian Water regarding the common blocked drain under our driveway/garage. Only a matter of time before it backs up all the way….no need to say anymore.

B'tards are saying it could be up to 24hrs to get someone out in which case we will be in sh1t street quite literally. I don't think I would be good company so unless they turn up toot sweet and it is any easy remedy, I will have to apologise and say I won't be coming.

Not the only plans I have had to cancel either- Happy 50th Birthday to me!

Sorry to hear that, not how you wanted to spend your 50th knee deep in s%$t!

Need to clean my car but the plasterer is still making lots of dust here so will have to wait until he leaves:crazy::D

Last edited:
My car is sort of clean :)

Can you please tell me where do you guy's meet?

The RED line is the route that most people take:

I believe there are 2 directions in which you can enter Bluewater.
Personally, I head up the M2 and get off at the Bluewater exit and enter using the RED route so that’s the one I’ll describe.

You will see that the RED line takes you over 2 roundabouts.
After the 2nd roundabout, you will see an up-ramp that will take you up to the 1st floor of the multi-storey car park.

The up-ramp has 2 lanes - stay in the left lane and follow it into the 1st floor of the multi-storey.

Once you enter the multi-storey structure, which I have indicated using a RED line, take the first turning on the left which will take you into one of the parking areas.

Go ahead about 20 metres and then turn right.

Go straight ahead and you will see that you can actually cross over into the neighbouring multi-storey.

Cross over and turn immediately left.

Drive a little bit and you will see us, I’ve tried to mark the meeting spot with a red cross in a circle!

The RED line illustrates the above instructions.

BE AWARE that the first left after the up-ramp is apparently an exit, so be careful as you enter it! Yes, I know, not ideal, but it is the route I take.
If you see the pedestrian Mall entrance ON YOUR RIGHT as you drive by, YOU’VE GONE TOO FAR!! If it’s on your left, you’re not following these directions!!

If this isn’t clear, ask or follow someone else (preferably in a Mercedes!)

Attachments

• bluewater.jpg
    bluewater.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 12
Don't forget the champions league final is on tonight at 19.45.

Taping it

Sincere apologies but a Club Member has just called to say his ticket for Bromley Pageant tomorrow has not arrived

Will shortly be on my way to deliver a replacement and will not , therefore , be at Bluewater - bugger!

To add to the mix just bought petrol but left my wallet at home so...... Had to convince pump person I would return with cards - not easy as serious amount of trust involved. Gave the mobile no, registration, address, dob but they were not happy. Home and back in 10 mins but what next? Aaaagh
Dash will be in touch re grille - apologies again.

Sorry to hear that, and many happy returns

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom