Bluewater - last minute . com

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
Going to get the car out tonight.
They don't seem to have gritted yet so I'm taking advantage of a dry night before winter kicks in.

A couple of guys have already said they'll be keen to meet up.
Come along if you don't have much on.

I'll run recon in the Alfa before I set off just to make sure they haven gritted but it should be all good.

Don't mind what time we meet.
I guess 8pm unless anyone else has better ideas.

:thumb:

there was grit this morning on the M11 ..

there was grit this morning on the M11 ..

That's wonderful news :doh:

They didn't grit down this way last night (to my knowledge).
It's dry today and this evening but it will cloud over and rain in the early hours and temperatures will increase due to cloud cover.
Because of is, I can't see them gritting tonight.
It would be pointless and a waste of money and resources.

I'll run recon at around 7.30pm anyway.
May even take some swab samples of some roads and run tests..

Last edited:
Going to get the car out tonight.
They don't seem to have gritted yet so I'm taking advantage of a dry night before winter kicks in.

A couple of guys have already said they'll be keen to meet up.
Come along if you don't have much on.

I'll run recon in the Alfa before I set off just to make sure they haven gritted but it should be all good.

Don't mind what time we meet.
I guess 8pm unless anyone else has better ideas.

:thumb:

Don't know which way you go to get there but when I left work in strood last night they had gritted both the m2 and m20.

Don't know which way you go to get there but when I left work in strood last night they had gritted both the m2 and m20.

Thanks for the heads up.
That's isn't encouraging at all.
I'll have to check the roads later.
If they've gritted, I won't take the car out.

That's wonderful news :doh:

They didn't grit down this way last night (to my knowledge).
It's dry today and this evening but it will cloud over and rain in the early hours and temperatures will increase due to cloud cover.
Because of is, I can't see them gritting tonight.
It would be pointless and a waste of money and resources.

I'll run recon at around 7.30pm anyway.
May even take some swab samples of some roads and run tests..

That's definite then, gritting tonight..... :rolleyes:

Just came back from taking my old Volvo diesel to the car wash after eight months sitting on the drive, turned into my Avenue and got sprayed with a shower of salt from a gritter! Very unusual that my road got gritted, especially as it's a Sat/Sunday. Forecast says minus 3 in Margate tonight, and a couple of degrees milder in North Kent. Glad I'm back off to Miami next week!

Vilus said:
Just came back from taking my old Volvo diesel to the car wash after eight months sitting on the drive, turned into my Avenue and got sprayed with a shower of salt from a gritter! Very unusual that my road got gritted, especially as it's a Sat/Sunday. Forecast says minus 3 in Margate tonight, and a couple of degrees milder in North Kent. Glad I'm back off to Miami next week!

Thanks for telling us poor soles freezing here in the UK climate !! Have a good one !!

Bet you're glad you're not at MSL then Rash.

Roads are filthy down here, as is my car. Bruno's just had his washed at a car wash place...

daveenty said:
Bet you're glad you're not at MSL then Rash. Roads are filthy down here, as is my car. Bruno's just had his washed at a car wash place...

At any old car wash place!! Rash would never do that!!!!

Didn't need to do it either Steve. He's had his windows tinted this morning so he can't see it anyway. ☺

Excellent job by the way Ash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom